Am I being cheap

The price is slightly high. $4200-4500 would be a decent price. Buy back from the insurance company is probly in the high $3K's. Your not gonna get an 07' for $5K.... anywhere. Don't let people BS you. Just cause the market is slow doesn't mean the Gen1's are worthless, it'll bounce back.

I usually set prices on things higher than what I really want so the buyer can beat me down. If you really want it start lower than you think it's worth. He will come down and you will get a good deal. Looks like a lot of work to me but you know I am "Lazy Boy"

I think $5K would be a really nice deal if you are going to fix it yourself and then keep it for yourself. Offer $4500 and see if they don't call ya in a couple of weeks...

Well from looking at the pics it's going to cost a whole lot more than $3000 to fix it up. I just put out $5000 to get mine back on the road and it was all cosmetic damage. That tank is spendy if you buy new but I know youcan save a bundle by purchasing used and getting it repainted. If you can score it cheap it might be a good deal but I don't think I'd pay more than $4000 for it.

This guy is clueless or dumb as a fox. He has minimized the damage, incorrectly stated the damage, not even mentioned some of the damage, and then way over prices the POS and has the balz to say price is firm? I'm annoyed just reading his add so go to his house and low ball him and if he doesn't come down walk. He'll be calling you back later. Don't be a sucker!

well,your getting an 08' for less then 1/2 price new,looks like all it needs is a tank,clutch cover,fairing and mirror,get all that for under 1k and you have a new bike..if that was on the east cost i may jump on that,I say if you have the cash,get it,repair it and sell it for 9k and make a nice profit
yeah pass on that one and you can get brand new ones 07's on ebay for 8k and change forget that too much effort

I would pass. If it was salvaged and has a salvaged title t should be less. It also look like you could have some trans or engine problems.

I did not read the add but judging from all the other comments and seein the Pic's you posted I say offer $3000-$3500 for the Bike but do check for frame damage before buying this and I am with most others if you do buy this Bike and it has a salvage title good luck on the sale after you get her fixed most people will not buy a bike with a salvage title.

I have seen some 03-05 selling on Craig's List here in Austin for $5K w/ a list of mods & under 10K miles.

Pass

Back