Any SoCals know about this bike?...

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
2002 Suzuki GSX 1300 R Blue/white great cond

Anyone know what the deal is with this bike?
This guy has been trying to sell this Busa for over a year and a half.
It seems to be on CL every two weeks.
I dunno... I think I would have given up already or dropped the price if he
really wants it sold.

Just seems kinda odd.

also seen that bike advertised forever. agree with you, lower the price and may have a better shot at selling

3nc3ma3le5Te5W55P6a3ld501f68c7a311485.jpg

Seems way too pricey for today's standard. Heck, for a few grand more you get a brand spank'n new one!
Still a nice looking bike, he must be trying hard NOT to sell it, just to appease the wifey. :laugh:
Bubba

Hi Tom.

He's been selling it FOR A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time

looks like a really nice and really maintained bike but the price is the problem, i do really like the llok of the bike, i think it looks awesome...

Last edited:
Seems way too pricey for today's standard. Heck, for a few grand more you get a brand spank'n new one!
Still a nice looking bike, he must be trying hard NOT to sell it, just to appease the wifey. :laugh:
Bubba

Hi Tom.

That's what I'm thinking. :laugh:

If the price was lower I might have scraped up enough to make a run at it last year before I sold the '99 and just swapped fairings. Not too keen on the look (it is different enough to get a pretty good price on fleaBay) but he seems to have a few nice bits on it.

That price is too high, though.

He's in our neighborhood, Bubba, but I've never seen it around anywhere. Is that the park on Chapman down the street from Stater Bros?

Back