Is this a Hayabusa?????

GEN

Registered
i found this on ebay,,, and im thinking about buying it, but 2 things are bothering me about it, first the fact he says it a 1000cc i know the Hayabusa is a 1300 and second the year. what i need to know is when was the first Hayabusa made.... i thought it was later than 91
rock.gif

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-Suzuki-Hayabusa-GSX-R-GSXR-1000_W0QQitemZ4572302629QQcategoryZ9808QQssPageNameZWDVWQQ
rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">clicky</a>

thanx for your help
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|GEN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126164985 -->

It's a 2001 GSXR 1000 with a turbo. Thats what your link went to anyway. First year of the Hayabusa was 1999.

umm...I would say scam.

Two differing model years in his description.

that don't even look like a 91 GSXR.

190 rwhp? Musta been on heckuva strong GSXR.

why are the rest of the pics so small?

how come no pics of the Turbo?

ONLY 2,023.33 USD for a big bore AND Turbo bike?

Gimme a break....the goof don't even know what he's posting up.

guns.gif
scammers
moderator.gif

hi jerk

ill be back on the 18th of sep

we will meet and make a deal in the uk
see you soon
smile.gif

i mailed this to the guy its going to be fun
biggrin.gif
ill post some pix

It is another scam. Since I have time to do nothing but look at bikes for sale on EBay, I have seen that bike listed a long time ago and noticed the listing for 1991 and the frame on the bike do not match. The frame in the picture is the newer style. When is EBay going to get smart?

The ad says NO hayabusa, NO ZX10. Just so the ad comes up under alot of searches. I've seen that bike forsale about 1-2 years ago on Ebay. I figure it's worth a look at.

I figure he did that just so that people who searched ebay motors for "hayabusa" would stumble across his link

Back