is it time yet...

Goatkart

Registered
So the high temps are getting above 32 finally.... (33 LOL)

i officially saw 2 motorcycles out.... (over the course of a couple hundred miles of total driving)

the snow is melting (and will be until may sometime)

im thinking i can finally take the bike out...

what do you guys think hahaha

:cheerleader:

i live in montreal and by law we cannot take our bikes out until march 15th if we dont have snow tires on it :spank:

It's getting there....just need a hard rain to rid the streets of their "whiteness" from all the salt. Just washed the car off dyesteray and it went back to being red....was white. :laugh: There's still a lot salt dust in the air though from traffic stirring up the salt off the roads.

I was out yesterday and today:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

First time since Dec 8th, did I mention I rode this weekend:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

175miles, rodes were not perfect but did not care:beerchug::beerchug:

I rode part of the Cherohala today...stopped at 4,000 feet due to snow across the road.
Did a total of 175 miles, and saw a grand total of ONE other biker.

CW

Me and the wife took our bike out today no salt on the roads and the only snow around here is what the plow trucks moved it was 43 and sunny ....got to test my new comm system and if you ask me the scala st-1 model was awesome you could hear a pin drop so i was lovin it ....i do wish it were warmer though ...:please: someone order warmer weather.

The only bad thing about our weather here in Arizona was the all the rain we got last night and today. We even got some pea size hail this afternoon.

i think i decided i have to erm.... test ride tomorow....

especially if taylor over in bettendorf is out n about....

may not be an especially long ride.... but..... ride i may...

:cheerleader:

We've been having snow storms here and there in NJ... Gonna snow this coming Wed... however it's been well over 30 and it'll be in the high 40's this weekend and next week I'm lookin at the 50's. Almost time. :thumbsup:

Back