is it just me

had a Ferrari try to bait me, he was sitting too low to see the cop on the other side of a rise in the intersection... I played along, when he ripped out. so did the cop. I just rolled by nice and slow.

in the words of Ice Cube "Damn right it was a good day!" lol

For me is trucks :)
Freaking annoying

Same for me dude. I had some jack off with a super charged chevy truck try to race me a couple weeks ago while I had my 9 year old son on the back. Really? on a city street with my son? I hate stupid drivers!

So while your supposed to be on house arrest instead of in JAIL you are out recklessly endangering folks at 183 mph on a motorcycle without a license?
Somehow I dont see 'better'?

I would never endanger anyone else's life I never drive in excess with any cars around. As for better I have completely turned my life around and I am sober and a real father for the past two years. But I will never give up my speed there is no point in having a sport bike if you just wanna cruise I m o
Posted via Mobile Device

All this action and I NEVER have anyone wanting to race me. Must be because they don't even know what a BKing is........ Oh well, it keeps me from getting tickets!

I love doing 1 of 2 things to them, either
1: Lean over and rev engine like I'm gonna race, then when the light turns green, they spin tires and fly off, and I slowly take off... or...
2: stick with them to about 40-45 in first like I'm racing, then crack the throttle and pass them on one wheel.

Back