is it just me

spencersr

Registered
Do these kids with Honda civic and lancers think just cause they put a pipe on there cars that instantly they have a busa killer. One even tried to race me at a light today then at the next light rolled the window down and asked me if that was all I had. Tut tut Christopher robin wipe the snot off you face and let me know when you join the 186 club
Posted via Mobile Device

Do they not have sense civic max out around 125 I do that in second. But about a year ago I was clocked at 183 in a 50 and I was on house arrest so since then I don't race around town. Also ive never had a license and still on parole so its a lil costly when I get pulled over. But enough ranting sorry guys
Posted via Mobile Device

They all know what they are looking at. May look stupid but they aren't, just hoping you are and do something that is stupid so they can go back and play xbox talking about the guy who did a burnout and rode a wheelie out of sight at Arby's earlier.
:)

Do they not have sense civic max out around 125 I do that in second. But about a year ago I was clocked at 183 in a 50 and I was on house arrest so since then I don't race around town. Also ive never had a license and still on parole so its a lil costly when I get pulled over. But enough ranting sorry guys
Posted via Mobile Device

Rrrrrrrrrrrt......(sound of brakes screeching)....back up a bit.

Did you say you've never had a license and are still on parole for ludicrous speed on public streets but are still out riding around?
Just want to be clear on that, for the record sir ???

I really love it when they rev there engine like um suppose to be impressed seeing how I have two wide open rs3.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rrrrrrrrrrrt......(sound of brakes screeching)....back up a bit.

Did you say you've never had a license and are still on parole for ludicrous speed on public streets but are still out riding around?
Just want to be clear on that, for the record sir ???

No parole on something totally different got the ludicrous speeding while on house arrest and luckily had two grand in my pocket and walked out and got my bike outta impound and rode off into the sunset ha-ha. The stories from my short life are way better than anything you could make up honestly
Posted via Mobile Device

No parole on something totally different got the ludicrous speeding while on house arrest and luckily had two grand in my pocket and walked out and got my bike outta impound and rode off into the sunset ha-ha. The stories from my short life are way better than anything you could make up honestly
Posted via Mobile Device

So while your supposed to be on house arrest instead of in JAIL you are out recklessly endangering folks at 183 mph on a motorcycle without a license?
Somehow I dont see 'better'?

Back