is Gtx3576 0.83A/R good for 400hp stock bore 08 busa

Agree With sportbikeryder, definitely make 400 HP. My experience, owning a running.... / daily ridden turbo bike, not conjecture........ with a GT35 r Duel ball Bering turbo from RCC. w/no intercooler, 283hp on pump gas. I only make big HP on alternate fuel, and tune. Would want good internals if pushing that power on any regular basis. Boost starts building pretty quick around 4600rpm, and without intercooler, you cant just keep making high speed passes, or street runs back to back without some cooling down.

Agree With sportbikeryder, definitely make 400 HP. My experience, owning a running.... / daily ridden turbo bike, not conjecture........ with a GT35 r Duel ball Bering turbo from RCC. w/no intercooler, 283hp on pump gas. I only make big HP on alternate fuel, and tune. Would want good internals if pushing that power on any regular basis. Boost starts building pretty quick around 4600rpm, and without intercooler, you cant just keep making high speed passes, or street runs back to back without some cooling down.
so I have piston compression 9:1 and forged rods , head studs ,main stud , now I just looking to get and water cooled intake manifold

9-1 GT-40. “Street bike “. That I land speed race and take to the drag strip. Commute on.
Bike is lazy from stoplight but once rolling steady 5k ish. Bike is fine till 7k. Yes a 1441 will pull me.
Not what I built it for

7k up bike pulls as hard as boost dialed says to.
GT-35 will be better.

Back