is 13900 too much?

larrycivic

Registered
i am looking at buying an 05 busa from the dealership in fort worth, texas. they only have one and it is blue and grey. the aftermarket stuff i can see is...chrome wheels, exhaust, chrome windscreen, and it looks to be lowered.

i have not asked what they have done to get the price at 13K.

is this high or average?

That's a bit too high,shop around a little, the one thing you have working against youis that the Busa is STILL very popular and they dont have problems selling them. NJ.:)

thanks, just found the board a couple of days ago. i will have to hunt around for one. when do the new line-ups come out? i might wait until 06's come out.

I paid 10500 OTD for my 05. Even with those mods if it is used you shouldn't pay more than that.

This is posted on the board in a different location.  Brand new Busa's less than 10K

Board member posted.  Not sure where you are located compared to this but.. Even with $500 in shipping...

Check it out

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124484191 -->

$9475 out the door here locally in El Paso
rock.gif

So they take a loss and dont charge tax? How they do that?

I have my last one in stock civic - I'll do it right now for $9999.00 +TTL.

I paid 9k+tax&title for my 03 in August of 03. No set-up or delivery charges (that is a scam).
Got 3k for trade in on my jetski, that's why I was able to afford a second bike!

I got my new 05 silver and blue for 10700 OTD. Another shop had a red and black one they were gonna do 10,200 OTD, they were closing the shop and that was supposed to be at the dealers cost. 13+ seems very high.

$9475 out the door here locally in El Paso
rock.gif

So they take a loss and dont charge tax? How they do that?
Ted I don't know how they do it but there are at least 2 places I know of that will sell a brand new OTD Busa for less than 9700. Let me know and I will PM you the website links to prove it.
No clue, did not ask, just left with it before they realized they screwed up... I did pay tax on my own, sorry if I confused anyone.

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124504828 -->

Back