iPhone Popups

Can you repeat that in English please? I don't speak geek..... :lol:
Lol trust me I’m as technologically impaired as the next guy!! Think about it like this, you basically have two choices when it comes to computer or phone operating systems. Windows or iOS (Apple). Linux is an operating system as well but it is open source which means a group of people created it and allow other people to write programs that work with it. It’s free and is known for being more stable than windows and iOS.

Lol trust me I’m as technologically impaired as the next guy!! Think about it like this, you basically have two choices when it comes to computer or phone operating systems. Windows or iOS (Apple). Linux is an operating system as well but it is open source which means a group of people created it and allow other people to write programs that work with it. It’s free and is known for being more stable than windows and iOS.
Oh, okay. That's pretty cool. Thanks for schoolin me.

Actually, windows as a phone OS is dead and have ceased development. Your two main choices are Android or ios from Apple. Where as ios is very tightly controlled by Apple and has limited customisation, Android is part of the Google company which is all under the umbrella of Alphabet Inc.
Linux is similar to Android as in its opensource, which means a lot of the code is accessible to the general public. It's why there are different versions of Android by different manufacturers. Same with Linux, there's heaps of distributions of Linux. Linux for servers is a massive market for data centres and back end systems. Not so much on the desktop front end though, (for the average punter). But there's very little if any left of Linux mobile phones now.

:shocked:

Happening to me too ,
but not in every thread ,
so I have not figured out
what is going on either . . .

:poke:

#iPhoneListeningToYou ~ #iPhonePopUps ~ #THEoRg *

Back