iPad 3 Any thoughts ?

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
My wife went out to At&t and bought me a 16gb IPad 3 so I have been playing around with it and I think I like it better than my Home computer . Everything works smoothly and it downloads FAST ! Anybody else have one ? Any thoughts or Opinions ?

I have an iPad2 and love it. I use it all the time both at home and on the road. Tons of great apps out there for them and I'm sure that screen movies are even more excellent to watch :thumbsup:

Make sure you lock it down with a screen password and setup the ability to remote find/wipe it with the iCloud setup. I had a buddy that didnt have his locked, never found it but someone had gone in and gotten access to a ton of things that his apps had access to. Was worse than having his wallet stolen from what he said :banghead:

There's stuff called Ghost Armor that I got for mine, absolutely amazing for screen/body protection from scratches. Check it out for sure, worth every penny. I've had it on all my i devices since day one and never had any issues, screen is perfectly clear and greasy finger prints wipe right off :thumbsup:

Also Otterbox has some cool cases if you plan on taking it around OR Pelican has a new travel case for them which is almost bullet proof.

I have an iPad2 and love it. I use it all the time both at home and on the road. Tons of great apps out there for them and I'm sure that screen movies are even more excellent to watch :thumbsup:

Make sure you lock it down with a screen password and setup the ability to remote find/wipe it with the iCloud setup. I had a buddy that didnt have his locked, never found it but someone had gone in and gotten access to a ton of things that his apps had access to. Was worse than having his wallet stolen from what he said :banghead:

There's stuff called Ghost Armor that I got for mine, absolutely amazing for screen/body protection from scratches. Check it out for sure, worth every penny. I've had it on all my i devices since day one and never had any issues, screen is perfectly clear and greasy finger prints wipe right off :thumbsup:

Also Otterbox has some cool cases if you plan on taking it around OR Pelican has a new travel case for them which is almost bullet proof.

Thanks Brian , the wife bought a screen protector with it and a ifrogz leather case . She also bought that Keyboard & Case protector from Zagg , Which is just like having a home computer ! Looking for a good travel case as we speak . Thanks for the info Bro , Be safe !!

I've got the 1st & 2nd gen and love them both, haven't seen a need for the latest one.

Sent from my busa!

I have the original iPad, and use it more than any other device, except my iPhone. If you set up iCloud, you'll get a free ".me" email address, but, more importantly, you'll be able to keep it updated (iOS 6.0 is coming out soon), and back up to iTunes and sync to iCloud without physically connecting it to your computer.

PS Incase (goincase.com) makes nice travel cases.

Back