International Motorcycle Show

I would be interested in meeting up with my Busa brothers at the international motorcycle show.We could go to eat at the best damn  Mexican restaraunt in Fort Worth and that would be Joe T Garcias. We could also slip over to the ICE HOUSE biker bar for a beer.
beerchug.gif
UMMMMMMMM Joe T's
drools.gif

I'm scheduled to teach a MSF class that weekend. I'm trying to get it covered by someone else. So far I have not had much luck in doing so.

I'm in for Saturday as well... as long as my plans dont get changed for me that is...

Also, headed down to Galveston on Friday. Anyone else gonna be there? Probably head to Austin on Saturday. PM me if anyone is available.

ok guys, I just remembered that my shop is having a customer apprecation ride on sat. the 10th. If anyone would like to go on a four hour ride before the show just let me know. Everyone is welcome and open to all riders. There will be coffee and donuts starting at 9am and we should have kick stands up at 10. We will ride for about two hours then stop and have lunch and then head back to the shop. After that I will be heading downtown for the show.

If any of you would like to join just let me know.

Josh

A couple of us are meeting at the McDonalds at the intersection of Hwy 121 and Beach at 10AM so we can ride in together. If anyone else is interested, come on down!

Try this link: Meet up here

FYI - cages have to pay for parking, but bikes typically park all together on the south side of the convention center (at least that's how it was last year).

Back