International Motorcycle Show

I may need to look in to this
thumb_up.gif

Let me know who all is coming and Ill see if I cant get something set up for either before or after the show. Would really like to ride and see everyone that might get to come.

Josh

I may be able to swing that. It depends on what the week prior to that looks like.

I'll keep ya posted.

I would be interested in meeting up with my Busa brothers at the international motorcycle show.We could go to eat at the best damn  Mexican restaraunt in Fort Worth and that would be Joe T Garcias. We could also slip over to the ICE HOUSE biker bar for a beer.
beerchug.gif

I will be there. we could go to Joe T. Garcia's for some of Fort Worth's premiere Mexican food.

I like the Joe T`s idea but I wouldnt go to the Ice house, Not exactly a "Busa" friendly biker bar.

Josh

Miiiiiiight go. That's ~6hrs each way for me and it will be cold, so if I go I'll probably be in a car.

Hard to say at this point though.

Wifes birthday that weekend.

I was planning on putting on a penguin suit, showing up with flowers and taking her for a night on the town in my buddy's M3... but then again my first instincts have gotten me jail time before... will have to think on this one.

beerchug.gif

I was planning on putting on a penguin suit, showing up with flowers and taking her for a night on the town in my buddy's M3... but then again my first instincts have gotten me jail time before... will have to think on this one.

beerchug.gif
Snap ---->
boxing.gif
<---- Snaps wife!

Snaps wife ---->
spank.gif
<---- Snap

after its over...

Snaps wife ---->
kissass.gif
<---- Snap!

beerchug.gif
Snap ---->  
boxing.gif
<----  Snaps wife!  

Snaps wife  ---->  
spank.gif
  <---- Snap

after its over...  

Snaps wife ---->  
kissass.gif
  <---- Snap!
ohsnap1.gif

I'll be going as well. Keep us posted on a meeting place. Give me a ring Bob and we can get some ride time in still this year!

Sounds good James. Hopefully the weekend of the show will be nice. My girlfriend let me out the past 2 weekends so this one I better give out some TLC...
heart.gif

Back