Int'l Motorcycle Show

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone here planning to attend the subject show?

If so, please let me know so we can plan a meet-up some place/time. I will be arriving in LB Friday evening and staying through Sunday.

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcy....=359253

Above is the link to buy tickets online ($20 for a 3-day pass, not bad.) I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency. Here's a link for that...$119/night, not bad.

Should be a great time, as usual.

Loosely speaking, here's what we do...

Friday; arrive, check in to hotel, preview show.
Saturday; morning rides, walk the show, afternoon ride (?)
Sunday; walk the show and buy the cool stuff on major discount from the vendors

Anyway, shoot me a PM, we can trade cell numbers and meet up at the show.

Come one, come all.

Scar

whistling.gif

This is a shameless bump.

C'mon, ya'llz...post up.

Another shameless bump...

I'm planning a photo-op at the Suzuki booth (in front of the 'busa) 10:00 a.m., Saturday, for those of us who will be there.

bump.gif

I was planning to bring the kids like a family outing but dayum if you guys are planning to ride, the kids can stay home.

Whoever pinned this thread: THANK YOU VERY MUCH. That incessant 'bumping' was getting tiresome!

Is this where trackdaz sells the 5 track days for $400? It sounds good! Lamb will attend. Leaving from Old town S.D. at around 8:00 probably! PM if you would like to caravan up anyone!

Lamb: Is Charles still going? He's been having some "stuff" lately and I don't know if he changed his plans.

"Stuff" With the Voice of Arnold Schwarzenneger "thats a good one"! Talked to Charles today and he is planning on this. Hopefully trackdaz still has a special available at this show.

OK all! The meeting time for Sat. at the Suzuki booth is NOON. Not 10:00 as it states in the opening part of this thread. B there or B square! Hope to see lots 'O peeps there! The really good news is that it's Lambs b-day that day! Hooray!

Back