Int'l Motorcycle Show

i'm going, but on sunday. pic taking on saturday, hope its posted. on saturady, i'm going to the mooneyes christmas getogether at iwindale speedway. be there all day sunday.

Didn't hear about it,is it already over or yet to happen?
It's December 7-9; you can clink (click + link) in the initial post for show details.

Let's meet there...PM me if you're interested; photo shoot is scheduled for 12n on Saturday if you want to be in the pic we're gonna post on this site.

I'll send you my cell number so you can ring me up on the show floor...

Scar

08_Scar_at_Lyons_Valley__e__3.jpg

Is anyone riding up from the San Diego area???
YES!
Just found out the wife is working the 8th!  
cursin.gif

I won't be able to show, but I'm down for Sunday!
Lame.  (but what are you going to do, right?)

I'll be there all weekend, Criss...  Call me when you get in to the show, and we can meet in the Suzuki booth.

Scar
Why do I gotta be lame???
boxing.gif

JK

I'm a big car fan as well. I'm usually the one calling people lame. LOL I guess its my turn.

I'll call you for sure. Anyone else riding up on Sunday?

Is anyone riding up from the San Diego area???
YES!
Just found out the wife is working the 8th!  
cursin.gif

I won't be able to show, but I'm down for Sunday!
Lame.  (but what are you going to do, right?)

I'll be there all weekend, Criss...  Call me when you get in to the show, and we can meet in the Suzuki booth.

Scar
Why do I gotta be lame???  
boxing.gif

JK

I'm a big car fan as well. I'm usually the one calling people lame. LOL I guess its my turn.

I'll call you for sure. Anyone else riding up on Sunday?
Hey, now...I wasn't calling YOU lame...just the situation.

I don't think there are any lame peeps here.

Look forward to meeting you.

Scar

WooHoo!!!!

The countdown has begun...

T (minus) 7 days and counting...

08_Black___White__e_.jpg

Rain is forecast for Friday and Saturday this week. It may impede our plan to ride to Long Beach, so stay tuned to your favorite weather channel...

Will be there, regardless...

Scar

I'll meet Lamb & the San Diego guys at 0900.  Ortega/I-5.
Awesome! I'm trying to get Criss to join. There are a couple of non-Busa guys here in SD that aren't coming up 'til Saturday, as well...I'm trying to hook them up w/Lamb...if the weather participates in our plans!

Can't wait to meet you guys...don't forget to bring your camera!

Scar

Scar is at the motorcycle show already! He has spoken to the suzuki booth and a special unveiling is planned for noon at the Suzuki booth. So perhaps being around that area a few minutes early as to be on time for the super secret unveiling is in the cards.
See ya' 2 morrow!

I'm here at Big O's house and we will be heading to the show in the morning.

Back