Interest in a traveling cookie jar?

Okay guys, we have been making cookies! I waited until today so that I did not have them sitting around over 24 hours before I could get to the post office (the cookies may not have made it!) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here are some initial pics of the baking fun. I will see if my cruddy phone camera will take some shots of the actual cookies. :thumbsup:

BTW - recipe calls for honey, I used some awesome honey from right here in the Texas Hill Country. :thumbsup:

SSPX0226.jpg

SSPX0227.jpg

SSPX0228.jpg

SSPX0229.jpg

SSPX0230.jpg

Wow! Looks like it was a good thing yall passed me up in line cause in the week or so I decided to take a break from here the cookies have actually gone.......nowhere. Oh well, it is what it is. I have been passed over and care not to get back in line. I guess you can get banned and keep your spot but not step away for a minute and keep it. Thats the spirit of the .org!!!:rofl:

OK...here we are on our list for shipping. The Cookie Jar passes to our homes and one of the interesting things is they touch us at many different phases in our lives...good, bad, healthy and when we feel ill. I hope that where ever they end up the cookies bring happiness to each and every house they visit.

Just to update everyone where we are in the cookie trail.

Dr. E {SHIPPED} ----> Jay Willie{SHIPPED} ----> Zukracer{SHIPPED} ----> Dino{SHIPPED} -----> BADAZGTP{SHIPPED} ----> (Rubber2Burn) {SHIPPED} ----->flippnswitchez ------Theskaz------> B@DA$$08BUS@-------> CaBusaGirl----->MrsGrumpy---->Busaman5000---->Poppy----> Timmyduck -----> Lurch---->FastFrog007 ----> Chrisjp----> busaMD---->Datsun350Z

can i be moved to the end of the list? i do not have a good shipping address for the next month or so.

Theskaz... Please PM to Flippnswitchez B@DA$$08BUS@ shipping address which is the person you were going to send the cookies to. Then when you have a solid address, just PM either Datsun350Z or who ever is at the end of the line your address and the switch should be good to go.

Hope things are OK and what ever the transition is, it is just temporary. I will amend the Cookie Trail to show that once I get a PM from you that you send the PM's.

CABusaGirl you should be happy the cookies are almost at your door step girl!

Wow! Looks like it was a good thing yall passed me up in line cause in the week or so I decided to take a break from here the cookies have actually gone.......nowhere.

(Sorry, Mrs. R2B. We still recognize your situation and are all still here to support you in any way we can. Oh, and do you all have a due date for the blessed event? JW)

Oh well, it is what it is. I have been passed over and care not to get back in line. I guess you can get banned and keep your spot but not step away for a minute and keep it. Thats the spirit of the .org!!!:rofl:

...and such are the travisties of life (deep sigh) Sorry, GB. Hope somewhere in all this 'terrible conflict' you find peace.

Have a Good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Hey Jay, it didnt have anything to do with Mrs. R2B. Its the ones that the day I said I was gonna step away said "HEY HE MOVED, HE LOST HIS SPOT RIGHT????" Thats who the message was to. It didnt have anything to do with the person with the cookie box. It still had to go to what 5, 6 more people before me? If I had been the next in line I could understand being passed over but not with two months of waiting in front of me. Guess its just some of the polidics of the cliques...

We need to keep the cookies moving along. The sooner we can spread the enjoyment of the cookies around the better for everyone. Plus that means we get a bigger better Cookie cookbook at the end of the year!

Hey Jay, it didnt have anything to do with Mrs. R2B. Its the ones that the day I said I was gonna step away said "HEY HE MOVED, HE LOST HIS SPOT RIGHT????" Thats who the message was to. It didnt have anything to do with the person with the cookie box. It still had to go to what 5, 6 more people before me? If I had been the next in line I could understand being passed over but not with two months of waiting in front of me. Guess its just some of the polidics of the cliques...

Don't take this wrong but.......You could have asked to be bumped to the end of the line or since you saw the speed of moving forward, just checked in occasionally for the status. I'm not into cliques either and do not see any cliques in this thread......Ease up on the drama......you are the person who stated you were leaving.

People come and go and regardless of why, the cookies will continue! Have a great day! :thumbsup:

Sooo...Flippinswitchez have the cookies shown up yet? Just wanting to see how things are coming along. If they have, I hope they give you a bit of home tasting goodies. Stay in touch.

Ping Flippinswitchez!!!! Earth to cookie jar...is there any sign of arrival, cookie baking and shipping???

The cookies have not arrived far as i know. I left north carolina friday and wont be returning to town until monday. As soon as i receive the cookies i will be sure to post that i have :thumbsup:

The cookies have not arrived far as i know. I left north carolina friday and wont be returning to town until monday. As soon as i receive the cookies i will be sure to post that i have :thumbsup:

:rofl: Their gonna be all dry and dusty before you get them. :rofl:

Back