Installed the wife's b-day presents on her bike

cool.gif

Nice looking bikes man. Funny about the pipes though. My buddy has an 06 with D&D slip ons....But his are super loud....Who knows why though.

...edited by BiG-T...

Pipes are no where near as loud as I thought D&D would be, actually quieter than a lot of busa systems I have heard.
rock.gif
 I guess "loud" is a relative term.  What dual systems have you heard that you feel are louder?

Nice bikes and pics BTW.
HMF, I have heard slip ons that are louder as well in my opinion.  I am happy with them, I bought them at a killer price is the only reason I got them.  D&D's I have heard on other bikes have seemed retarded loud and I dont think the wifie poo would have liked it.

But these sound good.
+1 D&D's sound good on the busa. The dual exhaust is the way to go. D&D's on most other bikes are way way louder than on the busa. I had one on my 600cc bike and then got them for my busa. Night and day. Most other systems don't sound as deep. The D&D has a good rumble to it.
Nice bikes btw.

The D&D slip ons sound like a mix between a V twin and a Inline 4 to me. I would love to hear how the full system sounds.

Nice, Id love to hear that. Do you like how they sound?
Yeah pretty decent, I bought a full system show and go with less than 100 miles on it for $300 paypal'd and shipped was the only reason I even bought it.  My wife doesnt even care if she has a louder exhaust.  It was $840 brand new I believe.  Couldn't pass up on the deal.
Smitha,

Where did you get that tank pad for your Busa...I'm referring to the large carbon fiber one.

Nice, Id love to hear that. Do you like how they sound?
Yeah pretty decent, I bought a full system show and go with less than 100 miles on it for $300 paypal'd and shipped was the only reason I even bought it.  My wife doesnt even care if she has a louder exhaust.  It was $840 brand new I believe.  Couldn't pass up on the deal.
Smitha,

Where did you get that tank pad for your Busa...I'm referring to the large carbon fiber one.
Motorhead, I believe its a lockhart philips, my favorite one. I have one on my bike as well.

Back