$2000 to spend on the busa!

Gentleman...i have a 800 hp car for no reason...jsut to get on it...i do have power issues....

BUT its a bit differenet with the busa.  i dont want to die...hahahah....ok so basically i deciced i do NOT want to Trubo charge the bike...I think i i want the look of the HMF dual underseat exhaust, with a nice undertail..  I dont like the stock cans... So i will do a nice ful exhaust with tuning, and power commander, and sprocket like metioned...Just to give me a little ummph.  Make the bike sound  a  little different and a tad quicker.  These toys are my hobby and so to me its not a waste of money...fortunately yhr Video game industry pays well enough to have such toys, and tinker with them.

This has been a great post and REV you made some GREAT SENSE TO ME.  Great input.  You are very right with almost everything you said.  I jsut want to personbalize my bike a bit.  So that its not jsut a stock bike you know?  Besides my Busa grips and cool ass tank pad, ots no different than the next Busa freaks 04 Lim ed bike.  

I would still like anyone to chime in if they feel the 2K can be better spent on other mods.  thanks all.  

I decided that when SUZ ever discontinues the busa, i will buy 2 of them in that year...ONe to turbo and make a show bike...the other to enjoy in its final glory.
I gotcha man, That is why I said Whats the point? I mean it's obvious you got some power issues,
smile.gif
and if it's just for looks and giggles that's cool... [/QUOTE]

Just for "Cool" and just for "giggles" is a fine reason to mod to your hearts content...
thumbs-up.gif
Still might be crazy but it's a hobby like anything else.

HELL NHRA wouldn't exist if it weren't for folks tinkering just for the hell of it.

THe HMF Dual Hi Mount system kicks ass and sounds amazing. Get the system Ceramic coated to prevent plastic melting and your good to go. Check out Jet-Hot, they have a "Sterling Coating" that reduces external temps by about 50% and it looks alot like chrome, Or you can have it in Black.

Then A PC and dyno sorta becomes mandatory and the rear sprocket is a natural as well. Sounds like a pretty good plan, and I know you won't be unhappy with the HMF's. They are a ##### to fit, (From what I heard) but they sound just awesome (From what I heard!!!!)

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Rev made some very good points...But the bottom line is what do you want the bike to be capable of doing...IMO mods are boosts of testosterone, they make little pimples break out all over your body...Who's got the biggest marbles and so on...Anyway you know what will ultimately sastisfy you make a decision and go with that...Don't just come on board and ask a generic question and expect to find the perfect answer...

In a small competitive arena I found that I was to heavy to compete with some of the riders so it was necessary for me to add power to the Busa to equal things out...Dieting is an option...

Bottom line is skill specific training has it's place but it will not replace HP...
evil.gif

Back