Installed Gen II Yoshi TRC-D on my Gen I

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to finally share some pics of my latest project on my Busa.... I had been running a Muzzy full 4-1 system and loved the look and performance/sound of it but after a few years just got the ol' itch to put another system on my beast..... So, I began my searching (within my budget) and finally decided that I wanted to go with the Yoshi carbon look....but of course not much for the Gen I out there in the Yoshi line--- Liked the look of the R-77 but then found the TRC-D..... loved the look of the Tri-oval with the combination of the dual tips and carbon cap----only issue was fitment was for Gen II bikes.... But where there's a will.....there's a way (along with some great direction from my bro GSXTacy!!!! ) THANKS for the info:beerchug: GSXTacy ---

Also, THANKS Charles (Our Sponsor here-- STREET'N'Track Imports)-- Charles helped me get everything I needed to make this happen and went way out of his way to get me a good price with little in it for himself---- Charles you are a top-notch sponsor on here :beerchug: THANKS

Here are a few pics---hope y'all like it :thumbsup:

My Busa with the Yoshimura TRC-D pipe 050610 012.jpg

My Busa with the Yoshimura TRC-D pipe 050610 002smaller.jpg

My Busa with the Yoshimura TRC-D pipe 050610 020smaller.jpg

My Busa with the Yoshimura TRC-D pipe 050610 013smaller.jpg

My Busa with the Yoshimura TRC-D pipe 050610 006smaller.jpg

Have to thank GSXTacy for the insight in making this happen:thumbsup: wasn't anything to it with the right parts!!

You've got some nice work into that bike! :thumbsup:
The Yosh pipe adds a nice pop visually to it as well as the nice 'lil performance bark.....well done.

Thanks guys--- I appreciate the comments.. I wanted a carbon fiber look for a while now but just didn't know that you could work around fitment issues...with a little work and a lot of want to I was able to get the exact end result I wanted!! I am tickled that it worked:thumbsup:
Thanks for the :thumbsup: I hoped everybody would think it was cool too!!!

Been searching for this thread- very nice- now I gotta try to find a way to do the R-77 on a Gen 1. Again, looking good

So ,my question is what did you have to do to make it fit ?
Or what is the difference betwen the two?

After looking at the pics a few more times, im looking at the inlet and the midpipe which is setting almost even with the bottom of the footpeg. I guess im trying to ask does it scrape at all? At the widest part of the exhaust where it bottle-necks to the mid-pipe seems like it would hit.

Back