Inspired by KML

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
We've all seen the great meals Ken puts together. Tonight he made a tasty looking seafood dish. It must have tasted amazing, but my tastes tend to lean more towards that of a 7 yr old than a Chef or well, adult.:laugh: So, tonight I made myself dinner, Macaroni and cheese with Hot dogs. All comments about the orange 1970's counter top will be ignored:whistle:
Im more than happy to discuss my recipe if anyone is interested. :thumbsup:

SANY1451.jpg

SANY1452.jpg

SANY1454.jpg

SANY1455.jpg

SANY1456.jpg

SANY1458.jpg

SANY1461.jpg

ooohhhh mmmmyyyyy goooodddd that looked soooo good!!! i think i will have some of that for supper tonight. I to am an easy eater so to speek....***cough cough**** shut up!:laugh:

:rofl: thats right up there with the fried bologna and scrambled eggs i just got done eatin:thumbsup:

way funny response thread :thumbsup:

I LOVE mac an cheese, prefer my hot dogs on the side though.

A Cutco knife? Time to man up and buy a real kitchen knife. :moon:

:laugh: :beerchug:

cheers
ken

Ballparks? Eeeewwwwww, there is only ONE Hotdog, Koegels Vienna. They are the filet mignon of weiners. Made right here in the township I live in and nowhere else. I'm not even sure what other states you can get them in.

Ballparks? Eeeewwwwww, there is only ONE Hotdog, Koegels Vienna. They are the filet mignon of weiners. Made right here in the township I live in and nowhere else. I'm not even sure what other states you can get them in.

If a pack were to show up in the mail Id be sure to try them:whistle:

Back