Review of Burger King's new Mac-N-Cheese

ok so is there any "legal" additive to Mac&Cheese? (and I had it for dinner last night)

No! Would you put SPAM in your Jello cubes? Mac&Cheese is PERFECT the way God designed it... guiding the hand of KRAFT :)

Oh man my wife and kids arre Mac and Cheese fanatics. She has started buying some kind of "Organic" Mac and Cheese from Costco recently that I just don't dig man. Kraft for me thank you very much!

aight. gotta amend my review a little bit. finally got around to trying it again - even from the same establishment. They are consistance, I will say that.... this batch is again, kinda dry and lacking the illustrious, fresh look displayed on their print banners. I have to drop the review down to a 6 of 10 - it's passable and good but just barely. Any drier and I hafta order an extra slice of cheese and a 1/4 pint of milk to spice it up.

where is succeeds is being convenient... in that impulsive gotta have it now mentality my inner child suffers from on a consistant basis. it works good for that. barely. still, could be the product of that ONE BK down the street - uncaring employees or something. I will continue to purchase it IF the urge strikes while out and about, but I will try an alternate location

mac.JPG

this thread could join up with the colon cleansing thread........ :rofl:

big_douch_bag.jpg

Last edited:
ha! I been gone and missed that one. was it a "wash out?" BAHAHAHHAHAHA!

I had kraft mac and cheese for dinner tonight! But I'm sorry, no one can make better mac and cheese than my dad. . . It's. . . Undescribable. I'm gonna have him teach me soon!

god dangit............ its 6:34am here.. and i want it now.. !!!

geeez is that all u guys think about... greasy cheesy foodz?? ughhhh

i'm craving for anything like that right now.. :drool::drool::drool::eatchicken:

Final entry:

TEST 3: procured some mac&cheese from a different Burger King than the one that keeps serving me died mac and cheese. it is MUCH MUCH better! It is moist and gooey, and looks, smells, tastes and feels like the real kraft M&C. I stirred it up and it looked like it was a fresh as if I'd made it myself, minutes ago. There is hope. Instant Kraft from a drive up window. Granted, it cost about 5 times a full box of the real thing, and is only about 8 bites in size, it's still a good time.

Rating back up to a 7 of 10

You KNOW you needed this info. NEEDED IT! And, I'm here to bring it to ya

Check out Applebees. They actually serve kraft Mac n Cheese. I don't like the stuff...it doesn't matter, just not a mac and cheese fan. However, I will chow down on the mac n cheese at McMenamins. (they use a white cheese sauce, not orange) Anyhoo, my daughter takes after her father and LOVES the stuff. So, BK it is!

Additional worthless addendum because I just can't leave well enough alone....

PIZZA HUT sells a mac&cheese kids meal. Had one for lunch today. It's just "ok". I give it a 5 - edible but not preferred unless totally desparate. but the milk and yogurt squeeze was nice :)

"Off topic, has anyone else noticed the recent diversivication of fast food joints? Burger joints selling tacos, Subway selling Pizzas, Dominoes making baked sandwhiches.... I think it is getting out of control. How long until all food establishments sell exactly the same menu items? Maybe it's just my annoyance."

WWJD - see above
This is a lot like the current flock of politicians huh:banghead:
Seriously though I think I really need you to do a comparative analysis (as only you could) of the McDonalds clown to that horrible monster thing Burger King uses. I find that thing gives me nightmares.:laugh:

Check out Applebees. They actually serve kraft Mac n Cheese. I don't like the stuff...it doesn't matter, just not a mac and cheese fan. However, I will chow down on the mac n cheese at McMenamins. (they use a white cheese sauce, not orange) Anyhoo, my daughter takes after her father and LOVES the stuff. So, BK it is!

Maybe you shouldn't have put this in written form. I'm sure the M&C cops are looking at this right now and determining your punishment. At the very least, not liking M&C will get you a spanking:laugh: And I'm not sure your attempted recovery about eating M&C with white cheese will help.
Seems like you have overstepped here and the purists will talk to you differently from now on!:drama:

the only thing ill eat from Booger sling are them tasty little cheezytots, and in a blue moon the original italian chicken parm when they have em. but nuttin else. KRAFT is the god of mac's

Maybe you shouldn't have put this in written form. I'm sure the M&C cops are looking at this right now and determining your punishment. At the very least, not liking M&C will get you a spanking:laugh: And I'm not sure your attempted recovery about eating M&C with white cheese will help.
Seems like you have overstepped here and the purists will talk to you differently from now on!:drama:

Yeah, but I sort of like getting beat. :spank: Anyhoo, I figured people would be aghast that I don't like mac and cheese. However, my friends have all decided that I am not American. I think that is where my problem lies. Now, if we could figure out if I am Canadian (I do love me some hockey) or Australian (I have been confused for an Aussie on 3 different occasions), then I would be golden...

Back