INSOMNIA!!

The melatonin supplement pils will help. This is what I started out on, but then eventually, I changed the diet and started to excersize...

Great Sex will help too, but that ends up costin me lotsa $$$
rofl.gif
banana.gif
blonde.gif

Everbody thanks for the ideas!!  I should have mentioned that I was looking for the drug free ones, melatonin is as far druggin' it as I am looking to go.  Some people can swear by Seroquel or others, but trust me, I would rather "exercise".  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hence my suggestion: "or do something else to reach complete physical exhaustion"..

Try various acrobatically demanding positions such as those that make you squat a lot during the act so as to use your larger leg muscle groups and stimulate testosterone production. In other words, "don't take it laying down."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Everbody thanks for the ideas!!  I should have mentioned that I was looking for the drug free ones, melatonin is as far druggin' it as I am looking to go.  Some people can swear by Seroquel or others, but trust me, I would rather "exercise".  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hence my suggestion: "or do something else to reach complete physical exhaustion"..

Try various acrobatically demanding positions such as those that make you squat a lot during the act so as to use your larger leg muscle groups and stimulate testosterone production. In other words, "don't take it laying down."
Maybe a trapeize.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

try it in this order it works for me.......

take yeager shots one after the other until you go to sleep.....

not only will you sleep, you might have an out of body experience or a time space shift... When you wake up 3 days later you'll wonder where the time went....

Just trying to help.... It worked for vabusa at the bash
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

not only will you sleep, you might have an out of body experience or a time space shift... When you wake up 3 days later you'll wonder where the time went....

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif
Yeah, it did, and I think she was speaking in tongues that night too. She had to have slept good.
laugh.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif
Yeah, it did, and I think she was speaking in tongues that night too. She had to have slept good.  
laugh.gif
I have never had yeager shots!!! LOL!!

Probably not best on a work night.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For work nights I will have to get my lazy bones to exercise!

deadhorse.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif
laugh.gif
I have never had yeager shots!!! LOL!!

Probably not best on a work night.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For work nights I will have to get my lazy bones to exercise!

deadhorse.gif
Not sure your physical condition, underweight/overweight. But once you really see some results on your body changing and feeling better, you will not want to stop excersizing!

cool.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was really overweight, then begining of the year came, lost a little over 50 pounds, and now am just plain old average I guess. Would love to lose more and be considered THIN!! Plus, the doctor keeps telling me that the exercise is so great for mood and overall health!

cursin.gif
<----- I am so tired today, I am acting like this fellow. The bad thing is I don't want to take my crankiness out on my four year old son, or the hubby.

I never get insomnia the days I have my (no-check) roller hockey training or match. I play as hard as I can, and I finish physically exhausted but wearing a big grin, and afterwards I sleep like a baby. Any team sport will do.

20080504_triangular.jpg

(I'm the bearded fat guy second from left)

bump.gif

Because it is bedtime and I am wide awake after being a cranky sleepy head all day at work...just wanted to see if anyone else was out there at this "time of day" with some more
2cents.gif
to throw in!!

computer.gif
<------I do not want to wind up doing this to my computer at work tomorrow because the redlines won't cooperate!

its not even late where you are yet
rock.gif

do you like vanilla and can you drink milk? My grandma would make us warm vanilla milk. Warm the milk slightly in the microwave, to say almost tea like temp. Add a cap full (teaspoonish) of vanilla extract (not the fake stuff, get the real deal) and a little sugar (or splenda or similar) to taste. Stir and enjoy, typically puts me down ... really long nights, I can add a nice hot shower to it and pass right out
beerchug.gif

no caffeine after 3:00 pm. No eating after 8:30 pm.

If you do not fall asleep within 30 minutes of trying..get up and walk to anothe room or stare out the front door for a few minutes then go lie back down.

Start with the 2 basics.

Eating right and exercise
beerchug.gif

Me, I've never had this problem. Except when I was married and things weren't great. I sleep a good 8-9 hours a night
cool.gif

Have sex with sheep,,, i mean try counting sheep,, yeah count them.. That other thing is just nasty!! right? lol

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Great Sex will help too, but that ends up costin me lotsa $$$[/quote]

Not to threadjack but Brendan you pay for sex?

Ok this might sound like crazzy ass new age crap but I have a Rain CD that I listen to at night and it puts me to sleep everytime. It's the white noise really that does it.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Don't get the jungle rain CD cuz the freaking birds annoy me.
guns.gif

Back