Getting close to bed time...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Man, this sucks... If I'm up at 8 PM, It's a late night... and I'm a night owl. This job sucks. Get up at 3 AM to be at work at 330...
crazy.gif

Hokay, well, once I start getting tired, I get to go to bed... Looks like I'll be taking a nap tomorrow...
sad.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 21 2007,19:49) Man, this sucks... If I'm up at 8 PM, It's a late night... and I'm a night owl. This job sucks. Get up at 3 AM to be at work at 330...  
crazy.gif

Hokay, well, once I start getting tired, I get to go to bed... Looks like I'll be taking a nap tomorrow...  
sad.gif
That's gotta suck. Better you than me
tounge.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 21 2007,21:46)
(yamahor @ Mar. 21 2007,19:49) Man, this sucks... If I'm up at 8 PM, It's a late night... and I'm a night owl. This job sucks. Get up at 3 AM to be at work at 330...  
crazy.gif

sad.gif
That's gotta suck.  Better you than me
tounge.gif
You got that right.

That's a whacked schedule... but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Been geting up at 2:00AM for 10 years now, I have to be at work at 3:30 AM or PM. Working 12 hr shifts. Just go to bed when your tired. I love it when people tell me "I could not go to bed at 7:00 PM". I tell them you could if you get up at 2:00 AM every morning!

Back