Insert your short story here.

Projekt

Registered
In case any of you have a bunch of free time while at work, entertain yourself by making up a short story and post it here.
It can be motorcycle related or not, fantasy or reality.

Write about being a being a storm trooper and what you relationship is like with Commander Vader.
Maybe the daring can write about the conversations they carry with their alternative personalities.
Whatever really, just looking for entertainment.

My story goes like this.I am on lunch right now,trying to figure out how to post a pic.of a buck i got on Saturday and can't get it to work.Have read about how to get it to work and still it won't. I am about to throw the computer out the friggin'window.
banghead.gif
.That's my short rant,i mean story.

I am exicted about my wife learning to ride her new bike. Come next April, if she feel comfortable, I plan to buy an enclosed trailer, and haul both the spring bash. I am ready to for her to ride her own bike to the meet and greets and see the HUGE smile on her face from piloting her own bike. Her MSf course begins December 1st. I do consider myself lucky to be married to a lady that enjoys this sport just as much as I do, and women who ride are hot!
bowdown.gif

I am exicted about my wife learning to ride her new bike. Come next April, if she feel comfortable, I plan to buy an enclosed trailer, and haul both the spring bash. I am ready to for her to ride her own bike to the meet and greets and see the HUGE smile on her face from piloting her own bike. Her MSf course begins December 1st. I do consider myself lucky to be married to a lady that enjoys this sport just as much as I do, and women who ride are hot!
bowdown.gif
Gonna try and make Spring Bash this year. At the Dragon?, estimated date for Bash? Hard to get a Hotel?

Hi, My name is Joey and I wanna tell you about my favoritist food in the whole wide world. I like french fries. I don't know if they have some magic powers but they make me feel good. I like french fries when they are hot. I like'em salty too. I like to dip my french fries in cold Ketchup from the little packets in the Burger Joint. I don't like it when my fingers are slippery because of the fry oil since they make the packets so hard to open. My mom says that is good because then I struggle to open the packets until my fries cool off. I guess it is okay since when I am really hungry sometimes my mouth burns when I don't blow on the fries first. I tell my mom that I want her to take me to the french fry farm so I can watch the french fries growing on the french fry plants. Mommy tells me that french fries come from potatoes but I know that potatoes are plastic toys that you can put hats on with difrent eyes and lips and shoes. I tried to bite one of those toys and it didn't taste anything like my favoritist food.
One day I wanna be a farmer so that I can have as many french fries as I can eat without my mommy telling me to eat other things because I will be able to choose my own food then.
THE END

bowdown.gif
Gonna try and make Spring Bash this year. At the Dragon?, estimated date for Bash? Hard to get a Hotel?
Sir sir, at the Dragon, last week of April. Here is the original thread, https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=80;t=81027 act now for a hotel room, they fill up fast!

Ok, you asked for it...

Once upon a time, they lived happily ever after.

That's as short as I can make it.

lurk.gif

I love being quoted and paraphrased.

It's an ego-thing...

I ran the ING New York City Marathon Sunday. Was a blast. Never seen so many people at one time inflick pain to themselves and paid to do it. It was wild.

I have a steel plate in my head everytime the ole lady revs up the microwave i piss my pants and forget who i am for an half hour

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
SnapAttack @ Nov. 06 2007 said:
1215011[/ATTACH] PM]
Ok, you asked for it...

Once upon a time, they lived happily ever after.

That's as short as I can make it.

lurk.gif
Once in time, they lived happy.

beerchug.gif
Once they were happy
laugh.gif
Shorter yet....    Once, they lived.

Or how about this....      BANG!         <<<  That was an action story right there.
...and yet shorter

Once Happy

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

One time on March 31st I was sitting around the house and I had a great idea for an April fools Joke... I thought to myself that I could pull a quick one a bunch of my friends...... I planned the event for hours and I didnt tell anyone except my wife... The plan went perfect right up until the phone started ringing and wouldnt stop and the death threats started coming in. Then I didnt know what to do so I RAN I ran like Forrest Gump... A guy that goes by Jinkster caught me and beat me in the virtual world until I was unconscience. Ever since then I go into a closet and stay there from 11:59 on the 31st to Midnight if the 1st........

Cap

I love you guys
firedevil.gif

ok... here it goes...

And this one time, at Captain's house....

One time on March 31st I was sitting around the house and I had a great idea for an April fools Joke... I thought to myself that I could pull a quick one a bunch of my friends...... I planned the event for hours and I didnt tell anyone except my wife... The plan went perfect right up until the phone started ringing and wouldnt stop and the death threats started coming in. Then I didnt know what to do so I RAN I ran like Forrest Gump... A guy that goes by Jinkster caught me and beat me in the virtual world until I was unconscience. Ever since then I go into a closet and stay there from 11:59 on the 31st to Midnight if the 1st........

Cap

I love you guys  
firedevil.gif
lol1.gif
rofl.gif

Back