initiate / lack of group buys

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
Is there any interest is a sponsor / buyers supporting a group buy. I am in no position to offer one but I would buy some of the after winter / consumable parts for the coming season. Some generic items I can think of are tires, chains, sprockets, brake pads / braided lines, wind screens, grips, oil filters, air filters, clutch kits, gasket sets for oil pan / stator / clutch...just throwing out parts that if xxx# people buy it would be cheaper than going to a dealership / flea bay store.

Yeah the last attempt was on the LED gauge cluster mod but it fell through :banghead:

I'd be interested in a group buy, I'm hunting 4 quite a few items to further improve my busa

for the people in the north winter is almost over...I have no vested interest...just trying to get something going...any supplier would benefit based on the guys and girls that frequent the site...at least the money spent would support each other. anybody on the sponsor tab has or can get just about any part for the hayabusa or other bike brands / models.

Back