Inexpensive Bike Stand?

I have the cheaper harbor freight one.. works pretty good. Doesn't work with spools. Also got the fork adapter. Havnt use them yet. But I do put the bike up by myself using the sub frame under the seat. And then I give it a shake, a tug, and bounce on the pegs for piece of mind. Holds up good.

Plan on getting the low stand also. Car/bike show season is starting soon. Kinda want to show the bike. should be able to put that stand in a backpack.

If I had to do it again. I would get a stand that had a spool option. The paddles are sturdy. But a PITA sneaking it passed the brake caliper.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the Harbor Freight one. Havent used it that much, but it's worked fine for me.

I'm old fashioned, just bought the Suzuki Centre Stand, have to leave out part of the belly pan but hey it's always with me wherever I go

i bought mine for free... 3/8ths steel bar from work... 2 car jack stands i had lying around...and couple 3/4 plywood 1x2x1 boxes... and my car jack.. 3/8 bar through swingarm piviot... jack under where headers got 4intoY...lift and set jack stands.... if i need both front and rear i then place 2x4 pieces (again just lying around) under headders. been sitting all winter nice and comfy

Back