Indy Area ride (who's in)

Hey what yall say just make a weekender outta it?? ride the run i talked about on sat. Meet up at the IMAX and ride again sunday for the one's who can go sat.?
rock.gif

As long as i can find a place in INdy to keep my bikes i will be in for that. I will just crash at a relatives house out there.
Sounds good to me. Checked with the wife to make sure nothing was going on Sun. and if she would be able to take Christian to his football thing. Everything sounds cool here.

You can Leave your bikes here no prob. might as well meet me here at my house so we can leave your truck and trailer here.
easybutton.png
You mentioned staying with a relative but the door is also open here.
thumb_up.gif

I have a meeting place in mind for the Sat. 2nd in Terre Haute for those who is leaving TH to meet up with the others in Indy.
I will talk to 99 Busa and find a good meeting spot for everyone to get to in indy.

Corner Rt.46 and US 70. 8:00am at the MC Donalds by the new WalMart. For those who need gas to make it to indy there is 2 staions next to the McD. Will leave at 8:30ish to meet up in indy the head out from there.

I would be interested in riding down from Wisconsin to join you guys. I am in Japan right now. I am scheduled to be back in the States August 2nd, but it looks like I migth get back early. If I do I would join the TH riders. If not I will try and hook up for the Sunday part of the ride. I will keep everyone posted as to my schedule.
Thanks
Kevin
PS. If I make it for Saturday I will need to find a Hotel. Any help would be great.
Thanks again

I would be interested in riding down from Wisconsin to join you guys. I am in Japan right now. I am scheduled to be back in the States August 2nd, but it looks like I migth get back early. If I do I would join the TH riders. If not I will try and hook up for the Sunday part of the ride. I will keep everyone posted as to my schedule.
Thanks
Kevin
PS. If I make it for Saturday I will need to find a Hotel. Any help would be great.
Thanks again
PM sent.. nice to see ya wanna ride with us.

For those looking for hotels. I would look for ones in indy, unless your wanting to ride in from Terre Haute (about70 miles from first meeting point before we all head south) in the morns or just looking to ride sat and return home going west on sunday.

I AM ONLY RUNNING A CARAVAN FROM TH ON SAT... WILL BE STAYING IN INDY SAT NIGHT

Terre Haute Hotels are fairly cheep.
Travel Lodge $44
Days inn $57
Super 8 $58
Hilton Gardens $79 (brand new really nice place in downtown next to good nightlife_
Econo lodge $80
You might even find better deals just showing up. Ive seen signs out front that start at $29.99 night. Most hotels in town area on or near Rt.41 north (3rd street) and intersection of US70. A Few more going north on 41 within 4 miles.

As for indy hotels we are meeting up with everyone else around the 74 and 465 on the north west side of the city. I really dont know the area that well but i could find out more info if needed.

There is a good meeting point right off of 465 and Crawfordsville exit (speedway exit) at the shell gas station at the light AND a couple cheap hotels right across the street from it. OR we could meet right off 465 snd 67 where the ride will probably start from. I will post those hotels names and prices tomorrow
thumb_up.gif

There is a good meeting point right off of 465 and Crawfordsville exit (speedway exit) at the shell gas station at the light AND a couple cheap hotels right across the street from it. OR we could meet right off 465 snd 67 where the ride will probably start from.  I will post those hotels names and prices tomorrow
thumb_up.gif
thanks for the help

Red roof inn
dollar inn
and one more I forget the name of. They start at 29.99 I can get phone # for anyone interested.
thumb_up.gif

this sounds like a great time but i am going to be in Mississippi that weekend...thanks for the invite though and i will definitely try to make it over there before winter
beerchug.gif

Back