In the mountains

06+5 bussa

Registered
130 pic in turn.pngdad 130.png
My son taking a couple of pics from his cell phone of me at our local mountain road. Tuff or any of you that has more experience than i feel free to let me know how i look as far as body position and so forth. Don't be too harsh:laugh:

130 pic in turn.png

dad 130.png

Heres a vid of us. 2012 GSXR 600, ME, 2011 GSXR 750. Please excuse the cell phone vid lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He was taking pics also lol The bad thing was.........I was so focused on looking through the turn i didn't even know he was there till i saw this vid:omg: I've always told Austin not to play in the traffic :rofl::rofl:so he was on the other side of the gaurd rail:thumbsup: As for slow..........I can't help it:( lol

:thumbsup:

Get out of the road :poke:
Lol yea i know right! Thats a friend of mine i called him after i got home and said 'Are you CRAZY' lol i didn't even know you were there! He said and i quote "Yea i know i felt the wind from your exhaust" I was like :omg:

I think the rider in the t-shirt had better get some better gear on...

I think all three of you look pretty dang good in the video. You are mounted a little crossed up but now too bad. Let's hope the poor lad in the T-shirt doesn't fall down.

That corner is a second gear corner for sure!

I think all three of you look pretty dang good in the video. You are mounted a little crossed up but now too bad. Let's hope the poor lad in the T-shirt doesn't fall down.

That corner is a second gear corner for sure![/QUOT]

The next time i'm up there i'll try them in 2nd gear instead of 3rd. I should be some where between 6-8,000 rpm's instead of 3-5,000 rpm's. I'm usually in 3rd all the way across (bout 3 miles) but there is one section that i drop to 2nd.Thanks for the advice:thumbsup:

I am always in 2nd when I ride it. Maybe thats why I am so far behind :laugh:. Seriously I was always told to keep up with the smaller bike you need to keep the busa at higher RPM's

Back