Back from isle of man tt races

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

gee..what would a vacation like that cost? Airfare, lodeing, food etc.

hogger...
Well..
Put it this way .. Whats it worth..Cos you won't be around for the next Centenary Race..

This is gonna be HUGE...

Airfare will be the big one .. the rest are reasonable..

Welcome back neighbour..... I just knew ya'd  love it..... addictive isin it..
biggrin.gif

I must root out some of the race dates and venues around the country.... and send you the info... see if we can hook up on a couple of them
wink.gif

And just to echo........ what's already been said...
Next year is the year to go to the TT.
For all our brothers and sisters across the pond, who have been thinking about doing this..
it is not to be missed..

The people over there are some of the friendliest on the planet... will accommodate you in anyway, shape or form, they can to help you...

If any of OUR brother's AND sisters are thinking strongly about making this trip don't forget you have two really good contacts on this SIDE of the pond.. I'm sure I can speak for Jules when i say, we will help you out ANYWAY we can......

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150661743 -->

Thanks for sharing Jules....

I WILL make it to that race one of these years.....

Welcome back neighbour..... I just knew ya'd love it..... addictive isin it..
biggrin.gif

I must root out some of the race dates and venues around the country.... and send you the info... see if we can hook up on a couple of them
wink.gif
Words can't describe the experience...Hooked and gotta go again..Keith had a blast too..

Check out those dates..That would be something to look forward to Dave..

And just to echo........ what's already been said...
Next year is the year to go to the TT.
For all our brothers and sisters across the pond, who have been thinking about doing this..
it is not to be missed..

If any of OUR brother's AND sisters are thinking strongly about making this trip don't forget you have two really good contacts on this SIDE of the pond.. I'm sure I can speak for Jules when i say, we will help you out ANYWAY we can......
In any way we can.....

Back