isle of man tt races 5th june 2010

iomdazzer

Registered
hi everybody, the isle of man tt races have started, one of the best road races in the world, up to 200mph on public roads, and thats got to be on your to do list before you go,:lol: , get yourself s over you wont be disapointed, practise this week, and races start saturday 5th june 2010......see ya there Dazzer:beerchug: :laugh:

john mcguinness 130 lap isle of man.jpg

_DSC7785.jpg

album_001.jpg

there's a few of us that want to make the trek over, think you can help us with that? seems places to stay, tickets, etc are harder to come by, getting to the UK is the easy part but getting to the IOM can be a bit tricky

I soooooooo want to be there,,,,,, One Day I will ! :thumbsup:

Please keep us updated and I'll be watching it on HDTV

hi zukracer ferry goes from liverpool and haysham (iom.reservations@steam-packet.com) flights go from liverpool , gatwick, manchester, blackpool, london, places to stay at this stage is minimal theres plenty of camp sites if thats your bag not mine lol ,i have a friend who owns a hotel called the savoy in douglas, but when i asked is full up, sorry i know this is no help, but for future events like the manx gp in september, which is little bit low key compaired to the tt but still very good, more classic bikes and new and you can still have a blast around the circuit i hope this helps dazz :beerchug: :thumbsup:

JDLAST.JPG

is there any tv coverage?

Very little sadly, you get some after the fact is my experience.
Discovery HD will do some reruns and very little if any on Speed.
(speed report)
We're lucky to get the limited Moto GP, a little more WSB, and a bit more AMA
here. Then if you don't catch it first run in the middle of the day during the week you can always catch it @ 3am. DVR is one way, expensive subscription to Moto GP! is what I do.

Where is the love? :banghead:

Hoping for Guy Martin for the big win. You gotta love anybody who is fuelled by massive amounts of tea as opposed to PEDs! I got my dvd of last years TT and the coverage is amazing, highly recommended to any who have an interest in real roadracing. The behind the scenes and getting to know the riders is a real bonus as well and something you don't get too often from mainstream coverage of pro racing events.:thumbsup:

I'm not going this year (going to MotoGP Catalunya instead) so I'll be following it online and radio. The iomtt.com website have a really good free timing website called TTLive that gives live timing and radio commentary for practices and races. Highlights are on ITV4 if you are in the UK or Ireland.

Linky: TT Live

Below is the Practice and Race schedule for the 2010 Isle of Man TT fuelled by Monster Energy. For the latest roads information visit our Road Closure page or call 01624 685 888 on the day.

Saturday May 29

1820-1830hrs – Solo Newcomers’ controlled lap

1830-1955hrs – Solo untimed practice

2000-2015hrs - Sidecar Newcomers’ controlled lap

2015-2050hrs – Sidecar untimed practice

Monday May 31st

1820-1955hrs – Solo practice

2000-2050hrs – Sidecar practice

Tuesday June 1

Wednesday June 2

Thursday June 3

Friday June 4

Saturday June 5th

1200hrs - Superbike TT Race 6 laps

1500hrs - Sidecar TT Race 1 3 laps

Monday June 7th

1045hrs - Supersport TT Race 1 4 laps

1415hrs - Superstock TT Race 4 laps

Wednesday June 9th

1045hrs - Supersport TT Race 2 4 laps

1315hrs - Sidecar TT Race 2 3 laps

1630hrs - TT Zero Race 1 lap

Friday June 11th

1230hrs - Senior TT Race 6 laps

The schedule is subject to change – please listen to the Official TT Radio service during the festival for updates.

Keep 'er lit.

Last edited:
Back