My on my Gen II .............................Twistie Pics

Form...........it is very individual, even with the pros you see lots of different forms. It does look like you need to bend your elbows a little more. Great shots though!

Form...........it is very individual, even with the pros you see lots of different forms. It does look like you need to bend your elbows a little more. Great shots though!

You are right, never noticed it but the arms do look a little stiff. I will be working on that and keeping the hands softer.
Thanks
Bubba

Hold more with your legs and knees so you can loosen up on the bars. You should be relaxed enough on the bars to let go with your left hand and maintain your body position. (Don't actually let go of the bar. That is just how loose you want to hold on.)

Keep up the good work!

Well, Bubba...it appears to have turned out well.

;)

I'm stoked for you (...see? no need to stress)

Tell your daughter I commend her for following in your talented photography footsteps.

:beerchug:

Remember: Perfect practice makes perfect.

Bubba:

First of all, Fantastic looking bike! The Silver really brings out the lines of the Busa.
Second, your riding is great! If you were eager to learn more, I do teach lessons to promote safe and technical riding on my spare time and I would love to get some riding sessions in. Check out my myspace and lemme know if you're interested. :cheerleader:

SCIENCE OF SPEED

Looks good all round to me but what do I know? we aint got roads like that here. You'all some lucky devils to have those. Great pics and the bike looks good.:cheerleader:

Lookin' good Bubba!~ I see the riding you've been doing w/ the other boys on the West Coast out there has improved your skills. I'm sure your confidence is getting stronger & stronger. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

I think you look fine. Only thing I'd say is you could use a little guidance on line choice. Hugging the centerline on blind corners is a bit risky.

Looks like you are having fun on a great technical road.

:beerchug:

Nice pics BUBBA, she did a good job. :thumbsup:

Lookin' good from my limited twistie experience! :thumbsup:

Yup yup...keep up the good work, and you've gotten some pretty good advice form some very knowledgeable folks here so take heed...

Keep up the good work bro, and get some leather on yer azz...:thumbsup:

Back