In need of help in Cincinnati,Oh/Florence,Ky.

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Hoping a member can help us out with a ride from the Budget rental at the Cinn. airport to our semi in Florence,Ky.. We will be in around 2300 tonight would save us alot of taxi fair..

If you can help or have questions about lending a brother/sister org members a hand please call us at 312 498 0601 as our net book battery won't last all day..

Thank you; Doyle n Mary

would do it in a minute but am not in Ohio this week... Surely someone is local that can help out :thumbsup:

:bump:

Anybody? Man Doyle, wish I was closer bro.

Yea hard to believe that out of all the members none live in this area or are available to help a member out.. Oh well.. I guess we will stimulate the taxi business, as if funds arn't tight enough for us.. :banghead:

Thanks to all who replied and the lurkers as well.. :peace: Doyle n Mary

Last edited:
Let the thread fall to the bottom, problem solved.. btw taxi's suck.

Yea hard to believe that out of all the members none live in this area or are available to help a member out.. Oh well.. I guess we will stimulate the taxi business, as if funds arn't tight enough for us.. :banghead:

Thanks to all who replied and the lurkers as well.. :peace: Doyle n Mary
Would have loved to help you out Doyle as my house is 1.5 hours away however I am in MA right now and no possible way to get to Ohio. I am sure others in the area have similar issues. Sorry we couldn't step up for you.

Back