I need some members to help me out..

Good luck, Daniel.

What a drag.

I would caution .oRg members to not put into writing any threats or wishes of ill-will. If anything happens to Daniel's aforementioned customer, all that is written will be available to legal channels.

Please protect yourselves.

Man that Sux donkey bawls hope the local pd get it sorted quickly. Can't paypal fix it now with a police report?
Posted via Mobile Device

Of all people,you help so many of us at the drop of the phone call:thumbsup: I really hope they get all they got coming and not just a slap on the wrist, and recover your loses:please:

Hmmm.... when I was younger I would have flown up there gotten your issue resolved and been home all in a day.:whistle: Too old now. Bill collecting or problem solving can be fun. When you put the guy in need of a hospital, he will sign anything to get you to call an ambulance for him. :thumbsup:Those were the days......... I could still collect from a 75 yr old lady if needed......:laugh:

Sorry to hear about this Daniel. You run an A+ business, and when you hear that someone took advantage of you....just makes me sick.

Hope it gets worked out soon brother.

Back