I need some members to help me out..

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
I have someone in Florence Ky I need paid a wakeup call visit(possibly scammed me) so I don't have to fly there,hopefully a leo that works the town can help.Please pm me...If any members are in this town or close can help also just pm me..

did this start from here ? I wish it was a little closer to me, sometimes just a body standing there, instead of words on a screen can change a whole lot !!

Hope it works out, keep us posted, hate seeing a GOOD person takin for a ride !!!

How far is Florence from Nashville, Tn. I have many a biker friend there that may be up for an ole fashioned ass whoopin' fer ye ? I hope it ain't too costly for you ?
He may have beat you for $ but the good lord always gets 'em back.
Just wait, rest assured Bad Karma is real.

If you want send me his info and I will have some of my wifes friends work up a little Cuban Santa Ria chant for him. Poot da Beeg Hex on em Mang ! :laugh:BoomDoWat :thumbsup:

Hell I'll ride up there right now and open a can on 'em ! Let me loose.

Florence Police Detective contacted this am,we shall see what happens..He has my paypal account locked up for over $3500 total so all my stuff is froze....

You can't miss that town going down 75.. They have that HUGE water tower that says..

01282008_florenceyall.jpg

Rumor has it that the water tower originally said "Florence Mall", but that was found to be in violation of local sign ordinances. Consequently, the "M" was changed to "Y'", creating a much more memorable "sign", not in violation.

CW

I have someone in Florence Ky I need paid a wakeup call visit(possibly scammed me) so I don't have to fly there,hopefully a leo that works the town can help.Please pm me...If any members are in this town or close can help also just pm me..

Still need "help"?....i Live a mere 30 minutes away...would LOVE to help out a fellow org member and sponsor...let me kow brother:whistle:

Thanks All,We are working on it with a detective in Ky but it's really $$ screwing me as I have no access to customer funds now in none of my accounts(won't happen again)..I hope it's over by friday..

Back