In lite of recent events

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
I have decided not to use any of the symbols above the numbers on my keyboard :moon: so if i type and the all the sudden there is a

:whistle:blank..use your imagination

well maybe the $ one but that's totally related to money witch i have none:banghead: oh and maybe the % one since we have polls from time to time, and maybe the ( )qout marks so i can qout people...the @ for email adds...hey wait a min..i think im

:lol:

:please:please no ban me

Last edited:
This is where my Daddy would say "son...how thin do you think that ice is you're standing on?" ???

:laugh:

Oh boy...

Can you still say you are part of the FOG? Because isn't the first word considered profanity? :dunno:

I am not trying to stir the pot, just trying understand what is acceptable. :beerchug:

Can you still say you are part of the FOG? Because isn't the first word considered profanity? :dunno:

I am not trying to stir the pot, just trying understand what is acceptable. :beerchug:

:banghead:

New rules are forthcoming...

I suggest try sending PM's to MOD's asking specific questions about what is isn't acceptable to post on things you aren't sure about, rather than asking in the open forum. :poke: :laugh:

I suggest try sending PM's to MOD's asking specific questions about what is isn't acceptable to post on things you aren't sure about, rather than asking in the open forum. :poke: :laugh:

Why? Wouldn't you want everyone to know what is acceptable?

Im to the point that im afraid to post ANYTHING here anymore for fear I'll either get a time out or get chewed out by Cap over something. I'm starting to think that maybe this isnt the place for me...no fun when everyone is walking on eggshells for fear of pissing someone off.

Im to the point that im afraid to post ANYTHING here anymore for fear I'll either get a time out or get chewed out by Cap over something. I'm starting to think that maybe this isnt the place for me...no fun when everyone is walking on eggshells for fear of pissing someone off.

I feel your pain...

I feel your pain...

And that is it exactly... I feel this has crossed over into another whole area... I'm already attached to the lot of you...but I also feel this is going somewhere uncomfortable ... I'm patient and will wait and see how it shapes up.. but really.. comon.. REALLY
:moon:::18

:banghead:

New rules are forthcoming...

Not trying to be a jerk about this whole thing, but would it be possible to NOT enforce these forthcoming rules before making them public? I mean, it's awfully hard for folks to follow the rules when they dont know what they are. Just sayin...

Not trying to be a jerk about this whole thing, but would it be possible to NOT enforce these forthcoming rules before making them public? I mean, it's awfully hard for folks to follow the rules when they dont know what they are. Just sayin...

That is exactly my goal, so please, everyone, stop the snide comments and whining while we all work through this. None of this is helping the situation at all...

Not trying to be nasty, but snide comments from cap directed at me arent helping either. Nor is giving folks time outs for posting the first letter of a bad word with some *** behind it. People have been doing that for as long as I have been here, and I have never seen someone banned for it before.

Not trying to be nasty, but snide comments from cap directed at me arent helping either. Nor is giving folks time outs for posting the first letter of a bad word with some *** behind it. People have been doing that for as long as I have been here, and I have never seen someone banned for it before.

Again, we can either move forward from here and get things straight, or we can both sit in this thread and argue. I'm not in a position to argue for anyone else here, I'm just trying to get the rules hammered out and make sure everyone knows what they are and how they will be enforced.

It is going to take patience and consideration from everyone involved or we just keep arguing. I'm not really up for any more arguing; it's gotten old and we're all missing out on real life...

Again, we can either move forward from here and get things straight, or we can both sit in this thread and argue. I'm not in a position to argue for anyone else here, I'm just trying to get the rules hammered out and make sure everyone knows what they are and how they will be enforced.

It is going to take patience and consideration from everyone involved or we just keep arguing. I'm not really up for any more arguing; it's gotten old and we're all missing out on real life...

That'd be great. I'm just telling you how I feel...I didnt realize it was arguing. Again, Sorry. I'll shut up.

well i think cap is a stand up dude..and in fact cap called me back in dec with questions about how to help Andy..ibified who i know real well being that we live 12 blocks from each other... i will figure out a way for my daily quot of sarcasm to be met without breaking the rules...i swear...lol...and as long as pictures of va and her pink busa keep showing up. im going no-where:moon:

Why? Wouldn't you want everyone to know what is acceptable?

No it's ok:thumbsup: I just don't want to be the one to get banned finding out:laugh: by all means post away if you get banned we will all know what not to type:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back