Thinking of our recent losses!

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
It is a humbling and sobering feeling I get from the news of our recent losses. Mike was a young, helpful, friend to all kind of a guy. No one had anything but good things to say about him. He would have given the shirt off of his back for anyone. For those that have met him know he was a happy and optimistic kind of guy.

Kevin,.....my eyes tear up just thinking of where to start. I didn't get to spend enough time with him. Many of you have gotten to spend much more time than I with him in person. For that I am truly jealous. But at least I got to know him and spend time with him in person. I could go on and on but it wouldn't be anything you don't already know.

I will always remember our last goodbye at the fall bash. He was an awesome man and Christian. I can't believe he's gone. I will never forget him.

All I would like to say to all of you is... don't take any day you are given for granted. You are not promised tomorrow

RIP to all of our fallen riders

:(

This Life is Very SHORT !!!!!!!! Enjoy the Good Times and Hang in there during the BAD Times........God will NEVER LET YOU DOWN :rulez:

RIP Kevin and Mike :down:

Amen Chris!

I have never been to a Busa Bash and not had Kev there.
He'll be there in spirit I am sure, probably tell me to 'get further off the bike and trust my tires more':beerchug:

Back