in from the frozen north

Can busa

Donating Member
Registered
gawd we have 2 feet of snow ...."busa" is just shivering in garage, lol but have new tire and spring is not that far away.... I envy you guys in the south

Please do not send it or way.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sorry Man, I rode for about an hour today if that helps, Air temp was about 72 degrees, sweet sea breeze blowing perfect clear skies.  Carrying that front wheel from the intersections up to redline, shift into second, snap the throttle open again and feel that front come off the ground till about 120 or so...   Just finding any old empty road out here at Sea level is a constant invitation to just roll it to the stop.  

I still cannot get over the Busa's ability to lift that front in the air and hold it there just 4-6" off the ground, pure power...  It's wild, I just ease away from a dead stop, steadily roll it to FWO and like clock work, from about 5K on that front end just lifts...If it had wings I know it would fly...

OK Ok, Hopefully this helps a little, if not guess all you frozen Brothers and Sisters are just going to have to pack up the truck and come down and see Uncle Rev in sunny Tampa.  

OR as I have offered before, I will Busa sit for you all, just ship your Busa down in the fall and I will keep it in my garage, ridden once a week, kept clean and ready to go, come spring I ship it back up to you all ready to run.  No fuss no Muss, no hassles...  Odd how few takers I get of this generous offer...  

Stand fast folks, Spring is just around the corner...  Then you can feel sorry for me when its 95 degrees and 98% humidity down here.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075096629 -->

I keep getting mad walking by my busa every day when it's below zero @ night and warms to the teens during the day for the last week. I so want to ride my bike

hmm, it almost got down to 50 last night.... Then again it was 73 yesterday. I know, I'm bad.

Unfourtunately it has been misarable here. Raind for the past three days.

Rode home from the ER on Friday night, 1AM, 56 degrees out and raining!
sad.gif

WEATHER HAS SUCKED THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS FREEZING RAIN \ SNOW SLEET..... HAVE A SHEET OF ICE ON ALL THE ROADS....
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

We don't have 2 ft, but we have about 3 inches which is enough to shut us down in the south or at least in NC ... But spring will be here soon right
rock.gif

Hey welcome Can Busa - I'm south of you but it's still pretty damn ridiculously cold here too !!!
wow.gif
  Come on warm Chinook winds !!!

snowed 3" overnight here last night....damn it was looking like I almost could ride if the rain woulda washed the salt away.....now there is no chance.

Hey if it's not snowing here it is blowing snow.
Plus it has been down to as low as -40 degrees here for the past few weeks and then throw on the wind chill factor, but I still get out for a ride.

P1260011.jpg

My front porch has been covered in ice for 24 hours now.
mad.gif
I live in GA it's not suspose to freeze here.

I like snow...if it would come on Christmas and leave the next day. Then it could warm up to 75 for the remainder of the winter.
biggrin.gif
I guess I better move from the midwest to southern Cali or Florida for that kind of weather.

Welcome Can Busa!

I saw a snowmobile once...on a trailer, heading North.
Our weather has been terrible here too, I got caught in a light drizzle on the way home last night.
tounge.gif

JW, Ice?
Sled, I can't bear to look!

Here's what it looks like today by my house, 65 deg F

Sandy_Twisty3.JPG

Back