Anyone know custom builders in North Carolina?

Hemiap

Registered
I have a custom Busa and it was made in North Carolina by some guy named Tim. I can not get any more info on the bike from the original owners other than it was made by a guy named Tim in NC. Anyone know of a Tim in NC that builds busas with custom paint jobs? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thats more Than I was able to find. Ive searched through pages of motorcycle builders in NC but thats the first tim. Thanks Ill call them. Any others???

Tim, if it's who I think it is, has a shop for years on the outskirts of Greensboro and more recently a shop in Greensboro, or at least he used to. He used to be the only guy around years ago in the area doing any custom work.

I'll see if I can find his last name and a contact number, rRight now I can't put my hands on it...Garwood might be able to help out.

Tim's old shop was called AlumaChrome, but he closed that down some years back. He later opened another shop with a different name. Some folks in Greensboro are looking for that info now.

The Garwood's are famous for these:
5R7P0623.jpg

i have a custom busa and it was made in north carolina by some guy named tim. I can not get any more info on the bike from the original owners other than it was made by a guy named tim in nc. Anyone know of a tim in nc that builds busas with custom paint jobs? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!!

cycle 1 performance

40 odell school road

concord, nc 28027

ask for charles tell him trina sent ya!

(704)-788-2126

Thanks for the help guys, Ill be calling these people up starting tomorrow and see what I can find out!!

Ok I know for sure its a bike by Tim Brown, but I have not had any luck trying to contact him. If anyone knows how please let me know!!!

I remember that bike! Still trying to get some of my contacts in Greensboro to come up with some location info on Tim. I hope to have something by the end of this week....HOPE....

The other Coowner of the bike shop was Keith Evans. He may be able to help but Tim is who I would perfer to talk to. I sent him a message on the myspace account but it has not been active since 09.

How did you come across this bike if you dont know the previous owner? Great looking bike by the way.

How did you come across this bike if you dont know the previous owner? Great looking bike by the way.

The original owner is an idiot. He sent it off and had it built and doesnt know anything about it. He has no intrest in talking to me because I own his $60,000.00 dollar bike. He was caught doing tax fraud and sold it to two guys who stored it away in a garage where no one could see it.
When I got it, I cleaned it up and have been showing it ever since. I just had questions that only the original builder could answer.

Thanks for all the help guys, im hoping to eventually get in contact with him!!

Back