NoeCal Riders, where are you?

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Come on guys, I just started up my Busa and it's ready to go for a twisties ride! All I have to do is ride out of the driveway onto 2 inches of ice and snow....ride across Reno on frozen ground, then up into the Sierras where I'm sure CalTrans has made the roads perfect for us.
Oh well, never mind, Merry Christmas anyways!
Doyle

P1030259.JPG

Img_0181_MtLassen.jpg

fireplace... and some:popcorn::thumbsup:

That is so true....actually my wife is letting me convert our unused bedroom into a "home theater". I just bought an HD home projection TV, steering wheels, pedals etc. and an 84" screen for some serious X Box racing! All I need is a fire protection driving suit!

(ps please don't misinterpret the phrase "unused bedroom")

Hey I am in cen-cal but my busa is on the lift getting a ported head and some brocks cams for the Mojave Mile in April. But I am crazy about fly fishing!
See ya when it warms up, LOL!
Steve :rofl:

Hey I am in cen-cal but my busa is on the lift getting a ported head and some brocks cams for the Mojave Mile in April. But I am crazy about fly fishing!
See ya when it warms up, LOL!
Steve :rofl:

Wow, please post the results on the dyno....did you get a "before" dyno? (not that important, bone stock runs seem to be +-156 hp and 85-92 lbs of torque). Anyways, what a fun build! Doyle

Back