Im with Mr. Bogus

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
These outdated polls are getting ridiculous!!! Can we please have a 30 day time limit on polls ? Im not saying neccessarily saying delete the polls but put like an automatic lock on them after 30 days ? I just pressed my newposts tab and 3/4 of the 1st page is polls from as far back as 2003!!!

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :banghead: :banghead:

These outdated polls are getting ridiculous!!! Can we please have a 30 day time limit on polls ? Im not saying neccessarily saying delete the polls but put like an automatic lock on them after 30 days ? I just pressed my newposts tab and 3/4 of the 1st page is polls from as far back as 2003!!!

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :banghead: :banghead:

Dito!:rulez:

Okay, at first I thought seeing all the old polls was cool, but this is getting ridiculous. Who the heck is dredging all this irrellevant info up?

Put a time limit on them so the old ones don't get bumped when a newbie starts
bringing all these dead polls back to life :moon:

Okay, at first I thought seeing all the old polls was cool, but this is getting ridiculous. Who the heck is dredging all this irrellevant info up?

Us old timers have been reliving this nightmare since the beginning of time :drama:

Mandatory viewing unless you pass a competency test. Fair enough? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this because the Spud pulled that one out of 2004 ????.....oh you winers...it was a good thread..... I Thought ????.......boy I caught heck for that one..... :super:

Is this because the Spud pulled that one out of 2004 ????.....oh you winers...it was a good thread..... I Thought ????.......boy I caught heck for that one..... :super:

no thats not it.. someone pulled every freaking poll that was ever started.. thats why.. :laugh:

oh and it wasn't me..

I liked it when you could just hover over the topic and it would show the original date... I guess you can't do that anymore.

I liked it when you could just hover over the topic and it would show the original date... I guess you can't do that anymore.

Hmmm On my screen it is displayed under the topic title. Thread starter and date started. When you hover over it it should have some text of the first post.

Isn't it the same on yours?

Back