I'm Very Thankful This Easter,Sue is in the Hospital

Max Speed

Registered
This is a day to thank God in so many ways. I thank Jesus for his suffering to save us all, and celebrate him rising from the dead.
Today I'm thankful to still have my wife after her appendix broke the other night. Sue was sick for three days and we thought she had the flu. I rushed her to the hospital Friday and in the middle of the night they removed her appendix that broke and cleaned the infection out of her abdominal cavity.
Its been a long few days, at one point I went 36 or so hours with out sleep. Boy I remember a time when 36 hours was no big deal. Now I think my age is starting to show.
Today I find out when they will let her come back home. I'm hoping it will be soon. So today I thank God for the many ways he has touched my life..
One thing guys I have to say... Look in the mirror, look at your eyes.. Do you see your parents looking back at you through your eyes? Can you see your family that came before you in your face? You are a reflection of them. Now look at your children, can you see your traits in them? Do you see your nose, their mother's eyes?
We are all gifts of God, you were Gods gifts to your parents and now your childen are gods gifts to you.
Remember God today as he has remembered all of us.. But remember your family today to..

sueatbackdoor7.jpg

0123456.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to all, the past few days have been tough. Sue's white blood cell count has dropped and I was able to bring her home. I have no idea how people get better in a hospital with short staffing and all the IV alarms going off all the time. All I can say is all the Nurses and aids work their butts off to try to cover the bases but they can't.
All we need now is time for Sue to rest up and get better. Once again thats to all for the Prayers and well wishes.

Back