I'm speechless and in awe,very cool stuff

Dave's the Man !
wink.gif

beerchug.gif
to ya, Dave... very cool indeed!

I'm really digging the goblet... er tankard... very nice~

cool.gif

good stuff, you got my little pressy!!

hope you like them cuzz. now let me tell you now........ that tankard is not something you put on the shelf and look at HEHEHE..

that there is for drinkin the black stuff out of............ the design on the front is a Celtic knot.
To me, it embodies the connection of everything, to everything. No matter how our lives may twist, turn and overlap they all fit together as part of the magnificent whole. No beginning. No End.

as you can see by looking at the knot. It has no beginning and no end... Sorry folk startin to get alittle deep...

hope the jersey fits?? that is the official county Fermanagh football jersey... I wouldn't say there's too many of them in your part of the world..

just a little something for our brother abroad.

good stuff, you got my little pressy!!

hope you like them cuzz. now let me tell you now........ that tankard is not something you put on the shelf and look at HEHEHE..

that there is for drinkin  the black stuff out of............ the design on the front is a Celtic knot.
To me, it embodies the connection of everything, to everything. No matter how our lives may twist, turn and overlap they all fit together as part of the magnificent whole. No beginning. No End.

as you can see by looking at the knot.  It has no beginning and no end...   Sorry folk startin to get alittle deep...

hope the jersey fits??    that is the official county Fermanagh football jersey... I wouldn't say there's too many of them in your part of the world..

just a little something for our brother abroad.
No stranger to the idea behind the knot,I'll show you a few pics later,nice of you to spell it out for the rest thou.

Jersey fits like it was made for me.

To have a friend like you Dave......

Proud & Honoured.

Good lad Dave... One of the chosen ones...

Very few of us left..

Back