I have a very cool Retro GSXR jacket to give away.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It's very cool. Mesh jacky. Officially licenced by Suzuki. Awesome patches and grafix all over it.Joe Rocket,Yoshimura,Dunlop,Suzuki Super Bike Champions. Beautiful attention to details with J.R. pulls on zippers etc. Venting by zippers in arms,upper chest and back. Removable armor in elbows,shoulders,kidney,and back. 2 outer pockets,one inside all zippered.Adjustment to loosen/tighten the wrists,forearms,and waist.Has zipper to attach pants.VERY SADLY,I have lost the liner.Will look again thou.Would love for
somebody sport this work of art.
FITMENT: Fits me but a bit small,but I can pull it off,still wear it. I'm 6'1", 200 pounds,48" chest,34" waist. Says Medium inside what ever the fug that means. A good cleaning would really sharpen it up.
If shipping could be covered that would be sweet.
Rubb.

I got enough jackets, but this one has oRg history, so if no one else grabs it, I will. Seriously, if this isn't gone by the end of today, ship it to me. Thanks, Rubb!

I got enough jackets, but this one has oRg history, so if no one else grabs it, I will. Seriously, if this isn't gone by the end of today, ship it to me. Thanks, Rubb!
10-4 Bro.
I used to have the white version of that jacket! :thumbsup:
You is a handsome devil ain't you...or maybe it's just the jacket.Ya, that's it. Thanks for posting with yer lid on.

You know I'm just :poke: fun at ya. Nothing but love brother.
Rubb.

View attachment 1617844

What I mean is ... there might be someone on the forum who needs a good and classy jacket like this one. I'd rather it go to them, but like I said, if there's no one else, then me, gratefully.
Understood.We'll give it a bit of time. That's VERY cool of you. Put a fellow Orgster first. Rubb.

You is a handsome devil ain't you...or maybe it's just the jacket.Ya, that's it. Thanks for posting with yer lid on.
rofl-gif.gif

You know I'm just :poke: fun at ya. Nothing but love brother.
Rubb.

You're just jealous that I still have hair to cover up with a helmet. :poke:

Should have kept that jacket for nostalgia but I gave it to a guy who bought one of my old Gixxers when he showed up to ride it home wearing a parka... gave him some old gloves too since he had none. Thinking back, he likely wasn't the guy for that bike. :crazy:

I still have this oldie but goodie though!

You're just jealous that I still have hair to cover up with a helmet. :poke:

Should have kept that jacket for nostalgia but I gave it to a guy who bought one of my old Gixxers when he showed up to ride it home wearing a parka... gave him some old gloves too since he had none. Thinking back, he likely wasn't the guy for that bike. :crazy:

I still have this oldie but goodie though!

View attachment 1617855
Yes I am now "Follically Challenged." Shaved it 25-30 years back to beat the heat in my lid. Never looked back...or in the fuggin mirror again.
Sweet jacky my friend. Very cool.
Rubb.

I'm 4 inches shorter and 50lbs heavier than you, so there's no way I'd be able to squeeze in there.

I'd look like a water balloon with rubber bands on it. :crazy:

Definitely a sweet jacket though.

I'm 4 inches shorter and 50lbs heavier than you, so there's no way I'd be able to squeeze in there.

I'd look like a water balloon with rubber bands on it. :crazy:

Definitely a sweet jacket though.
I'm with you there...I'm only 20lbs heavier than Rubb...same dimensions though 48/34.....

Would have been a cool jacket to have as I have a Yosh pipe and the jacket would have matched all my other gear.

I’d love to have it and carry on the nostalgia , but I got a jacket and I’m 5”8 and 220lbs...lol. Won’t fit me good atall

What I mean is ... there might be someone on the forum who needs a good and classy jacket like this one. I'd rather it go to them, but like I said, if there's no one else, then me, gratefully.
No jacket yet Bro? I'll go check the tracking number see where it is.
BRB. Rubb.

Back