Thank you, nj.........nitrousjunkie

DAZZ

DEATH DEALER
Donating Member
Registered
I cant believe, what N.J (nitrousjunkie) has gone and done.

A little while ago........ (as I'm sure lots of you will recall).

There was a fund raiser....... to help out with the whole 5k raffle thing... enough said about that.

Anyway N.J..... put a whole load of stuff up for auction... to help out with this.... proceeds to go to the board.
So I put a bid in on a TOPGUN UNDERTAIL... the man had up for auction..... which I won.....

So the details were sorted out on payment.... I says to NJ... not to ship the undertail.... resell it go have a few brews...... you've donated quite enough......

But of course. N.J. Being N.J.......... wasn't having any of this.... so he asks for my addy... which I wouldn't give him... me thinking!!! That's the end of it.... if he does not have my address he cannot ship.....

Never underestimate a marine...

somehow he managed to get my address.... and this is what I received..... The undertail. I bided on, was second-hand.... but N.J........... went and shipped me a.... brand new one... the shipping alone must have cost a fortune....

I am truly left speechless........... N.J (the magpie) as I like to call him............. went way beyond the call on this.
bowdown.gif
this is one of the reasons I like this board so much. There's a hell of a lot of really good folks on here..... that go way, way, out...

So im brewing up a little something for him..........
wink.gif

By way of a thank you......

DSC02338.jpg

Awesome! NJ, I KNEW there was a reason we kept you around.... we just need to ban you from the for sale section... or slow your connection to that section WAY down.
laugh.gif

thumbs-up.gif

You expected less from a Marine?!?

Like smokie from Friday says"That's my Dogg,That's My Dogg""" Always looking out....NOW GET SOME SLEEP>>>>>>ROFLMAO...:laugh:
laugh.gif

Back