I'm speechless and in awe,very cool stuff

Outstanding Dave !

Congratulations RSD .

A very nice package.

Paul .

:poke:
1604945449982.png

Imagine if all this rhetoric were true...the US might as well throw away their democratic way of voting...not sure which direction they would go though...

Thanks @RedBull you brought back some great mem's again. Dazz...what can I say. What an' awesome man. Another one that left us here at the Org that should have stayed around forever. I hope he is doing well.
His occupation back then was very noble. The man was a Saint. His job was to transport human organs from one location (a hospital usually) in Ireland to another. He was delivering hearts and other organs to doctors who were doing the transplants to save peoples lives. He did this riding a motorcycle thru crazy congested streets, weaving in and out of traffic,riding the shoulder,getting by traffic jams,etc. The traffic in Europe can be so nuts that this is sometimes they way they transported emergency medical needs.
Dazz and I became fast friends. He new my fam was from Ireland so he went out of his way to put together that package and send it to me.
Awesome man.
Well somebody driving a car hit Dave and messed him up really bad. I don't know if he ever climbed on a bike again. I believe he was done. I feel shiddy for not remembering all the details exactly.He had multiple injuries and I believe it was his clutch hand that he lost fingers.

This is so dam frustating,I can't remember shi7.
Time for me to take a break.

Back