Im ordering this lid

The lid is totally sweet, but I am concerned about my greezy head making that white inside look like hell in no time, and it never seems the same after being washed a lot. ???

The lid is totally sweet, but I am concerned about my greezy head making that white inside look like hell in no time, and it never seems the same after being washed a lot. ???

I always wear a balaclava under my helmet to keep my helmet clean. Much easier to wash that than the helmet liners.

They make long ones for when its cold (covers the neck) and short "skull cap" still ones that are good for when its hot out.

They are cheap to $10-$20 depending on the style.

Thought about one of those for my collection as well. I have a Mainframe now. Let us know what you think. I looks great! IMO of course.:thumbsup:

SCORPION has all kinds of interchangeable colors for their helmets interior pads. You can pick a darker color and no worries!:thumbsup: I bought one and the only thing I really like about it is it is a true, fog free lens! It seems heavy and bulky and seems to fit too far down on the cranium and squishes my ears Maybe ICON should make other colors too? Sorry, not tryin to thread jack, I love the ICON helmet you chose!:thumbsup:

Back