im lookin for a new exhuast for my busa,,

if the drive chain is too tight it can make the passenger pegs rock
just saying

And it very well may be once she gets on the bike.
Even if she's a 100 lb lightweight, that's 100 lbs of force on the end of the tail that'll really tighten up the chain.
If the chain slack IS right with a passenger, that's still a great guess.:beerchug:
Squale, you makin rookie mistakes and blaming Akrapovic?:poke::laugh:

Pic of M4's

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323203833.189744.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, there is only one choice. Get a "Tsukigi Cannon" 4 into 1 exhaust. The pipe looks great but the sound is amazing. I am very happy with mine. It definately has that low rumble you are looking for. Youtube has a lot of sound clips.

As far as I'm concerned, there is only one choice. Get a "Tsukigi Cannon" 4 into 1 exhaust. The pipe looks great but the sound is amazing. I am very happy with mine. It definately has that low rumble you are looking for. Youtube has a lot of sound clips.

I second that!

I recently purchased an almost new 09 Busa with a full brocks shortmeg with ceramic coating. the exhaust sounds awesome. it makes my yosh on my R1 sound quiet. nice grumble coming from it. So my vote would be the brocks alienhead or shortmeg. There is no contact with either passenger peg with the short exhausts so that will eliminated any vibration due to the exhaust if thats where its coming from.
gl its more a personal choice, check youtube for sound clips and videos.

0180a5h_20.jpeg

1006a1h_20.jpeg

2883712_20.jpeg

4-1 full Akrapovic. I have to say that I love it! I have tried too many different set ups. I love the look and sound. The wife said she never feels any kind of vibes from the exhaust while riding 2up.

busa.jpg

Akrapovic is what I would buy. I use to have on on my first GEN1 I owned and it was a great exhaust. Sounded deep and clear and would get loud at the high RPM's when you needed it too. I'm not a fan of the Brocks that hmmm at all RPMs. The akrapovic comes in a much smaller and carbon looking exhaust for the GEN'2.......the one above looks like a GEN 1 setup made to fit at GEN 2

He has an Akrapovic now, the full dual with cf mufflers.
I have a gen2 with the exact same exhaust, but I have no vibration issues at all, with the baffles in or out.

Back