im lookin for a new exhuast for my busa,,

squale147

Registered
whats up guys..im lookin for a nother exhaust for my busa becouse of a few small things..me and my girl do alot of 2up ridding and the twin muffler put such vibs to her feet that i have to stop every few miles becouse her feet fel asleep..it sucks becouse i really wanted this system but its killing her ride has anyone hade any issues with this? i was thinking of going with one of the gp lookin like brocks,muzzy..if you could post a sound clip that be great if not a pic will do and tell how it sounds..thanks for your time guys.. also ill be putting my akra twin muffler up for sale to....theres only 500 miles on it so its almost new..thanks for your time..

I have the Vance and Hines header with Brocks Dual Alien Head Slipons and it sounds AMAZING. just put it on a week ago. No sound clip but i love it and I am super picky on exhausts.

I have the Vance and Hines header with Brocks Dual Alien Head Slipons and it sounds AMAZING. just put it on a week ago. No sound clip but i love it and I am super picky on exhausts.

Wonder what that sounds like. You should make a sound clip id be interested. Im looking for a low mean rumble sound for when i upgrade to a full system

(Tapatalk)

that does sounds sweet...do you have a pic? is that the the V-H header everyone talks about that you could use any slip on with?

The best thing you can do is attend a meet/greet and listen to the different exhausts you see on the bikes. I have never heard of this problem before so it makes me wonder why there is so much buzz on the pegs to make her feet fall asleep. My wife has ridden thousands of miles with me and never had this issue.

I've got the full dual cf Akrapovic too, and it's one of the smoothest exhausts on any bike I've ever ridden(baffles are in, but no change other than tone with them out).
I'de do some digging before changing to another passenger peg mounted system. Something may be loose, or your tune(stock or dyno'd) may have a spot causing the buzz at cruising speeds.
I'de just hate to hear you end up wth a similiar problem after changing to another exhaust.
Good luck, that's strange man.:beerchug:

humm that is strange, i wonder if the inners are loose inside for some reason on the exhaust, stranger things have happened, either that or you might try some rubber washers in some locations where the pegs mount to the exhaust. good luck

I have had a couple different slip on's on my Gen I that sounded nice, but I reaaaally liked the Titanium TiForce 4-2-1 (380mm can) for my Gen II. It was loopy at idle and screamed when you got into the RPMS. It made good numbers too.
Hayabusa full Titanium TiForce exhaust - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all the reply guys..yea i checked for loose bolts,nuts etc and everything is in good order..i even took the weights of my pegs and put them on hers and helped alittle but not much.. i also thought that maby she is just being a woman:banghead:lol .so i took the hangers of the muffler and did not tell her any way took alond ride and not one complant..i put them back on and took another ride the next day and it started again:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Brocks AlienHead 4into1

Here's a video for you..
>>>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ks-4into1-alienhead-thru-rpm-range-video.html <<<<

813e0d85.jpg

Back