Im in deep trouble!!

wewe

Registered
hey guys! my clutch master cylinder oil was so dark i had to drain it empty to clean carefully the interior of the reservoir

my problem is that i cant seem to build pressure.ive bled brakes before and never had this problem
any ideas im stuck
rock.gif

the system was drained by gravity and after cleaning i refilled and open the bleeder and waited since nothing was comming out i used a little rubber hand pump thats like a straw till the oil came out then tryed to bleed like usual but cant build pressure

If you continue to bleed the way you are you will eventually get pressure just might take quite a bit of time and fluid...

just keep doing it. The clutch doesn't move much fluid so it takes a while.

Good job guys!! talk about online tech support!! I also learned something today.
beerchug.gif

I hope you did not put oil into your clutch master cylinder because it take brake fluid. If oyu did put oil into the master cylinder it will damage the seals, what I would do if oil is in the master cylinder is flush with new brake fluid and hope it gets better if not you will have to replace evry thing that is rubber, that means master cylinder, hoses and slave unit. Best of luck to you bro.

I hope you did not put oil into your clutch master cylinder because it take brake fluid. If oyu did put oil into the master cylinder it will damage the seals, what I would do if oil is in the master cylinder is flush with new brake fluid and hope it gets better if not you will have to replace evry thing that is rubber, that means master cylinder, hoses and slave unit. Best of luck to you bro.
dont worry bro! i used dot 4 brake fluid hehe!

dont worry bro! i used dot 4 brake fluid hehe!
Did you get it fixxed?

I could of helped you by the way, if I had checked online.  I just got back from Montreal.  I did see a black/silver busa on Monday or Tuesday around 7pm going down St. Catherine with another bike.  The busa had stock cans with the rear fender chopped off. Was that you by any chance?

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145512504 -->

I was chillin on the steps enjoying a cigar. Corner of St. Catherine and Jeanne Mance.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145512539 -->

Picture_156.jpg

I could of helped you by the way, if I had checked online.  I just got back from Montreal.  I did see a black/silver busa on Monday or Tuesday around 7pm going down St. Catherine with another bike.  The busa had stock cans with the rear fender chopped off.  Was that you by any chance?
nop not me its still in my garage in valleyfield an hour of montreal

cant wait to go on st cathrine tho!!
smile.gif

Back