I'm Choosing Personality!!

i willing to bet that when you friends see it in person they might change there minds! Lots of mine went damn....i like that! Orange/Black is so sexy! And then when you pass them in a corner cause it handles much better now, you will definatly change there mind!

I LOVE MINE!!!!

Thats funny,I'm hearing the same from my friends too!And they are all much younger and, i felt the same way before...anyway i got a CRUSH on her big 'ol ass now!I'm #2 or maybe #3 in line now. Please keep us posted!

Here it is. Did 225 miles on it to get some of that pesky break in out of the way. Took it easy though and played around with the A B C modes a bit. Overall it went well with decent comfort, good handling, nice fairing protection and a solid feel that goes well beyond the typical 600 or 1000.
Rode a bit with my friend and they are coming around a bit. They are starting to appreciated the real beauty of the Busa. I must say I really love that orange paint! Real pretty in the sun. Hmmm... no compalints! Getting excited to open her up a bit...
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

elvira_190.jpg

Oh...and about the solid feel: It's is really stable feeling in the corners and rides over rough pavement much better than smaller sport bikes I have ridden. Good stuff!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I can't stand the smaller bikes since I bought my 06.bet that 08 is sweet.
Just got back on my 1k 06 GSXR after riding the Busa. Felt like an old friend backing out of the garage
heart.gif
But then I went for a short spin and the confusion set in!
rock.gif
My balance for the steering and cornering was way off. For the moment I am wired for my busa....which is just fine
ThumbsUp.gif

Back