I'm buying new exhaust system

Hayabrucea

Registered
I'm bringing my Busa in next week to install Arata system, new air filter (I forget the name, it's suppose to be better than K & N), minor airbox mod., remove PAIR system and tap and block holes, powercommander and dynotune. Anything else I should know?
I would like to be fully informed prior to bringing it in. Any suggestions or experiences you have had would be geatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm bringing my Busa in next week to install Arata system, new air filter (I forget the name, it's suppose to be better than K & N), minor airbox mod., remove PAIR system and tap and block holes, powercommander and dynotune. Anything else I should know?
I would like to be fully informed prior to bringing it in. Any suggestions or experiences you have had would be geatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hey i think you were trying to say bmc air filter and if that is what you went with you are going to love it. I just put one in my 05 along with a full yoshi rs3 and pc3 and that sucka pulling like a champ. All i got to say is hold on. But if you crazy like me drop a tooth in the front from 17 to 16 then you really need to hold on.

Vince05,
Thanks for the info, yea it's a bmc filter. Is it a big deal to install another sprocket in the front? Refresh me on what that will do. Increase RPM's, better in the low end and off the line? How much did it up your revs? I didn't want to get into the internal stuff, just the outside mods to exhaust, air, etc. If it's not a big deal to change the front sprocket I will talk to my mech. and consider it.
Bruce

I am debating on what exhaust to get.
It seems there all pretty close on the Dyno?
The Busa has soo much power it sems that everyone has a personal preference?
Any opions?

TIA

Youre right about them all being close,but you might consider these....

Bath_1.JPG

I have the HMF high rise duel pipes also. IMHO they sound great,, and make nice power. and as a bonus i think they are the best looking Busa pipes on the market (personal preferance)

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129849216 -->

Holy !@#$ NitrousJunkie.....That is one sweeet looking Busa:O
Do they make those in a 4 into 1 pipe?
I'm gonna have to put HMF on the top of my list!!

Thanks!!

Back